Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Louis POV:

I couldn’t sleep so I decided to check on Winter but as I was about to leave the room, through the crack in the door I saw a shadow just sitting there staring at Winter. Harry! So there is something more than what I originally thought. I knew that Harry always loved her, even while he was cheating. If he loves her then why doesn’t he just tell her? I must ask him but I feel it’s not my business. I’ll ask him tomorrow.

I got back to bed leaving Harry staring at Winter. I fall asleep thinking about possibilities for what happened to Harry that day he went to get the milk.

I wake up and walk into the living room to find no Harry, and Winter still asleep. That boy is actually quite good! I peek though a crack in his door and see him sitting up, his head in his hands.

“Harry, did you get ANY sleep last night?” His head sprung out of his hands, he looked startled.

“You saw me then?” He asked.

“Yep, are you going to tell me why you cheated?”

“No. I can’t” He looked down.

“Harry you can trust me with anything,” I put my arm around him but he shook me off. “Harry, I can see you still like her, she might forgive you if you tell us the reason! At least talk to her!” My voice was stern.

“Louis, I know I can trust you. I know I still like her. I want to tell you the reason. And I want to talk to her! But if I tell then she will end up worse than she in now!” Harry looked like he meant it, but he’s a good actor.

“Harry, that excuse isn’t going to hold up much longer! If you carry on then Larry Stylinson will be over!” I shouted and walked out the room not turning back.

“Louis are you okay?” Winter asked looking worried. “I heard you shouting… Although I didn’t quite catch what you said.”

“I’m fine, I guess. I was just talking to Harry, well shouting.” I sat down on the sofa, head in hands.

“Oh, I guess it didn’t go too well,” She sat next to me and hugged me. “Did you find out why he, you know… cheated?”

“Sadly not, he needs a new fucking excuse! If he liked Jess then why didn’t he say?!?! If he didn’t like Jess then why did he make out with her?!?! It’s all so confusing!”

“I know, I know… he should come around and tell sooner or later, he has to! Cheer up love” She gave me a soft smile, her magic worked and I cheered up.

“Okay, thanks,” I kissed her on the cheek “but sooner or later you’re going to have to talk to him.”

“Fine, but not yet.”

“HEEEYYYY” Niall, Liam and Zayn walked into the house.

“Vas Happnin’ Zayn shouted a smile on his face. I looked up and smiled.

“Wazzup,” Winter stood up and gave them all a quick hug.

“So have any of you heard from Harry??” Liam asked with a serious look on his face.

“Louis spoke to him this morning but, let’s say it didn’t go too well… and he hasn’t left the room since we saw him last night” Winter said, he has left the room, only to stare at her, but I wasn’t going to tell anyone.

“You need to go talk to him soon, you know that right?” Liam told Winter.

“I will just not yet…”

“…Yes yet” He pushed her into Harry’s room; she screamed then ran back out.

“No Liam!” her voice sounded stern.

“Okay, whatever! Let’s just watch TV or something!” He looked slightly shocked at Winter’s angriness. We all sat down snuggled up on the sofa, Winter in between me and Niall, Liam on my right, Zayn on his right.

Suddenly we heard a loud knock on the door; the silhouette was the shape of girl. I saw a pain flicker in Winter’s eyes, that means it must be Jess.

“Harry!! Are you planning on letting me in?? HARRY!! LOUIS, IF HARRY’S LIKE IN THE SHOWER OR SOMETHING COULD YOU LET ME IN!! LOUIS TOMLINSON! HARRY STYLES!!” She kept shouting and knocking hard. I got up and walked into Harry’s room.

“Harry, the door for you…” I informed him.

“Ugh, I hate her, humph… I got to do this forWi-, wait I’m thinking aloud. Just let her in.” That boy really was confusing me!! I opened the door to Jess.

“FINALLY!! You retard! I’m going into Harry’s room! Ha! Winter, you look great…. Not! And never forget… HARRY IS MINE!!!” She was pure evil, I could have beaten her then and there but I felt I shouldn’t. She stalked off into Harry’s room without turning back.

Not long after she’d gone into Harry’s room, she came back in dragging him behind her. She yanked his arm and he pretended that he wanted to be here, she sat him down on the other sofa and then placed herself on his lap. He looked as though had just placed a human sized amp on top of him…. She twisted sideways and turned to face him, he tried to pretend nothing was happening and attempted to look around her but he failed. She turned to look Winter in the eyes mockingly then smashed her lips against Harry, he was about to pull away when she whispered something that made him freeze.

“Jess in case you hadn’t noticed, Harry doesn’t want to be kissing you!” I spoke for everyone.

“Louis, don’t! Jess, please don’t, please please please!!” Harry pleaded.

“Hmmm, fine but control the brat! Or else you know what’s coming…” She looked creepy and I knew that ‘Or else’ is definitely NOT good…

“Erm Louis… please, just don’t talk to her. Sorry.” He really looked sad, I hate Jess so bad! She’s made every member of my band sad, Winter sad and probably all the caring fans sad…

“Fine.” I looked down ringing my hands.

“Winter, why are you still here, no one wants you here!!” Jess scowled.

“I want her here! I begged for her to stay, Niall wants her here, Liam wants her here, Zayn wants her here and Harr- I think that’s a lot of people who want this wonderful girl to be here!” I was finding it hard to keep my anger caged, this bitch of a girl Jessica Awley was just too much!

“Oh shut up Louis! I’ve had enough of your voice, let Winter speak! I haven’t heard her speak in ages, I need to hear her suffering voice!” Those words multiplied the rage inside of me! How could she think those words, never mind say them!!!

“YOU ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING HORRIBLE BITCH FACE BASTA-,” I was interrupted by Winter.

“Louis, she’s really not worth it! Just ignore her, she can say what she wants… I won’t take it personally.” I could see she was holding back tears, she was trying to stay strong. Niall got up and hugged her tightly.

“Anyway look, everyone got their wish, I got Harry and Niall got Winter!! Happy days!” Jess declared. Niall blushed then looked down, Harry looked hurt. Jesus! No one will ever be happy will they!!

“Jess, we’re leaving if all you’re going to do is cause commotion!” Harry grabbed Jess’ arm and yanked her out of the house.

*15 minutes later*

We all peeked out of the window and saw Harry on the floor next to Jess, no talking no nothing. He was staring at the floor, a tear falling every so often, whilst she kept glancing at him hoping for conversation. So seriously what happened when he only went to get freaking milk!

------------- Authors Note -------------

Sorry if it's short!! Also sorry if I keep changing tense.

Hope you like :)

Lucy xx