Chapter 4

I looked in the mirror for about the 1000th time, to see myself in aqua blue jeans, sparkling silver top, converse and light make up with my long blonde hair simply down. What will Harry think of me when he see’s me again. I saw him at the concert on Tuesday and the last concert was on Friday, I’m scared he’ll be disappointed! I can’t believe I was already ready and it was 2:30! The dates at 7! I hope he can find his way here. Oh what am I kidding, I gave him the post code as well as an address! He’ll have a SatNav for sure!

My phone went off.

From Harry: Hey babe, could u be ready by 3? Xxx

To Harry: Hey H, yeah I think so… why? Xxx

From Harry: Could I pick u up at 3? Xxx

To Harry: Yeah sure! See u then xxx

From Harry: See ya xxx

Actually. I’m glad I got ready early.

I glance at the time on my phone: 3:01. Harry should be here very soon. I check myself in mirror one last time then I hear a car pull up in my drive way, I open the doors to see Harry standing there, wearing white trainers, jeans, chequered t-shirt and a gorgeous smile. We broke into a hug and shared a short kiss before I got my purse and I locked up.

“You know I’m paying right?” Harry asked.

“You’re paying for yourself, not me! That wouldn’t be fair” I started

“No I’m paying for you” He winked. Aawww he’s so sweet! 

He opened my car door then walked round to the drivers’ seat.

“I would’ve had someone drive us but I wanted to make this as normal as possible.”  He smiled.

“Sounds great.” I replied.

“So are you going to tell me why you picked me up four hours earlier??” I grinned.

“Because the movie times changed, it now starts at 4, and first, I want to take you to the park!” He revealed.

“Aren’t you worried about getting mobbed” I poked his dimples.

“You’ll save me won’t you,” He joked with a cheeky glint in his mesmerising green eyes.

“Yeah, if saving you is taking some pictures, uploading them to twitter and taking your keys then driving off, then yeah I’ll save you.” I joked

“Good thing I have got the undercover security guards!”

“Do you actually have undercover security guards?”

“Yeah!!”

“That is epic! My life compared to yours is really, really bad!!”

“Don’t worry; they’re here for you too.”

“I feel special now” I really did!

We walked hand in hand towards the bench furthest away from the crowd, heads down to avoid people seeing us, laughing and talking all the way. Once we were on the bench we snuggled up close. For a couple of minutes we just sat there, comforting each other, then we heard an angry voice. I looked up only to see Jess, with a crowd of people – mainly girls – behind her looking as though I’d just slept with her boyfriend!

“Hey Winter!” Jess said in a mocking voice that said, I’m going to sarcastically pretend I like you.

“Erm, do you know these people?” Harry whispered looking quite intimidated.