Chapter 10

Winter’s POV:

Wow, Harry looks so fit! Omg, wait… He just cheated on you! You can’t be calling him hot, but I guess there’s nothing wrong with thinking a guy with a six pack is fit. Whoa!! Six pack! Six pack! Omg, omg abs!! Okay you really need to stop looking, you’ll look creepy, tear your eyes away from him. Wow, gosh! Niall’s quite fit too… turn away from him, no because now I’m staring at Harry again! Why are darn abs so hard not to look at? Close your eyes, no that’ll look even weirder! The floor, the floor, it’s safe to look at the floor.

“Are you okay??” Zayn asked me, “You’re just acting weird.”

“Yeah, I’m fine!”

“Are you sure?” Liam questioned, he looked worried. “You look kind of pale…”

Now he mentioned it, I was feeling quite light headed. I guess it was really hot in here, I’d only just noticed it because I was too busy obsessing over Harry and Niall…

“Uhm could you turn the heat off?” I felt lethargic. Louis ran to go turn the heating off.

“We should take you outside to get some fresh air.” Liam stated. I attempted to get up but failed. “Harry, carry her outside!” Liam instructed. Harry didn’t hesitate; he scooped me up as though I weighed nothing at all, his chest felt warm against me. He followed Liam, Zayn and Niall outside, me in his arms. Once we were out the others turned to look at us, I swear I saw jealousy flash in Niall’s eyes.

“Harry, I think you can put her down now.” Niall remarked.

“No, I don’t think he should, she still looks as though she’d fall over.” Liam decided. I snuggled closer to Harry’s bare chest, momentarily forgetting I was supposed to be mad at him.

Louis ran outside with the others.

“Is she okay??” he asked.

“Yeah she looks better, you turned the heating off?” Zayn answered.

“Yep and I opened all the windows as well. I also brought a glass of water in case she’s thirsty.” He looked at me expectantly, I nodded with a smile and he passed the glass to me. I drank it in a split second, it felt so good.

“Thanks!” I looked up at Harry “Sorry if I’m weighing you down.”

“Don’t worry, you’re really light.” He smiled warmly.

“Okay let’s take Winter back inside, it should be cool in there now.” Liam announced. Harry carried me back inside then delicately placed me back on the sofa. He went to walk off.

“Harry,” He turned his head to me “Thank you.” I smiled at him, he smiled back.

“Anytime!” Then he left the room.

*A Day Later*

I was sitting in the kitchen with Niall. Jess had dragged Harry out, Louis, Liam and Zayn had gone out with Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie.

“So what’s with you and Harry? You were pretty close yesterday…” Niall sounded annoyed.

“I don’t know… And Niall, I almost passed out!! That’s why we were ‘pretty close’ yesterday!”

“Right. You’re not planning on going back out with him are you right…?”

“Well, he’s going out with Jess at the moment anyway. Why do you ask?”

“Oh, no reason. She which night did he bang you??”

“WHAT?! Niall! He didn’t bang me.” It’s true! He didn’t.