Chapter 15

Sorry, I meant to update quicker this time... it wasn't that long but I wanted to make for not updating for ages before, I've been out a lot and barely been at home so I kinda haven't been able to!! 

I hope you like this :D if you like my story, comment, vote and fan because I'll seriously appreciate it.

Read @DagiBiebsStyles ' stories because they're really good, you'll be missing out if you don't read them!! 

And thanks for over 600 read!!!!!!! :D wow 

Lucy xx

------ A/N -------

“Lou, I, I don’t know what to say…” Eleanor spoke quietly, if she spoke any louder then she would crack.

“El, I can explain!” Louis said tears escaping from his eyes causing Eleanor to cry too.

“There’s no need. I understand, you should be single anyway as you’re a teenager in a boy band! I don’t know how to put this-.”

“El, I was drunk! Harry and I went out because was upset about Winter because she’s gone missing. I promise it was all an accident!” Lou cut in.

“Lou, your hair… you’ve got sex hair!” El pointed out. “It-it’s over.”

“Y-you’re breaking up with me?” Louis asked, his tears multiplying.

“Y-y-yes… I-I think I am…” With that she left, Louis broke down onto the floor.

“No! Nononono, I hate that fucking brunette! Forfuck sake! Harry, its not that bad for you!! You and Winter aren’t actually dating anymore and you didn’t actually fuck the slut! I hate myself! I love Eleanor, Harry I’m sorry I snapped yesterday, I wish I never did because then I wouldn’t be here, like this!” he cursed, I ran over to him and hugged his tense body, rubbing circles with my hand on his back.

“BooBear! Don’t blame yourself. Ever.”

“But Harry, it’s all my fault! I could’ve done what you did and refused, but no. I shagged her! I don’t deserve a girl as good Eleanor!”

“LOUIS! NEVER SAY THAT! YOU AND EL ARE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER! LAST NIGHT WE WERE DRUNK AND JUST NEEDED SOME FUN!” I shouted at him, how could he ever say that?!

“HARRY, IF I WANTED FUN I SHOULD’VE CALLED EL AND GOT IN HER PANTS!” He yelled back.

“Lou, everyone makes mistakes, she’s just hurt at the moment, she’ll come around!” I reassured him patting his back. There was a knock at the door, I got up and opened it to see a worried looking Zayn and Liam and a furious Niall.

“Uh hi guys.” I forced a smile.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?” Niall raged “WINTER GOES MISSING AND YOU DECIDED TO GO FUCKING PARTYING THEN SHAG A GIRL YOU DON’T FUCKING KNOW!! WHY DOES SHE EVEN FUCKING LIKE YOU, YOU DON’T TREAT HER AS YOU SHOULD AND SHE FUCKING DESERVES!!”

“No Niall. Don’t blame Harry.” Louis stated trying to remain calm. “It was me, I made him go out and party, Harry didn’t sleep with the girl, I was the one who slept with a girl. And now I’m the one without an Eleanor.” As he said the last bit his voiced cracked and the tears exploded out of his eyes, I ran back over next to him and enveloped him in a hug. I was soon joined by the others, I could see Niall was trying to avoid me, I know he still loves Winter but does he really have to be mad with me?

Once the hug had broken apart, Niall roughly grabbed by biceps and started to drag me into my room.

“Harry, come withme.” He was trying to remain calm but anger coated his words. We entered my room and Niall glared at me, if looks could kill I’d be dead seven times over.