2.Dont want a Mummy?

Recap- Manik and Nandini decided to meet!

It was 6 pm and as they decided Manik came to pick her up. He was punctual and hated to wait for someone except for Nidhi. And Nandini made him wait for twenty minutes as she was stuck in some office work and ended up being late. Hurriedly, she wore a yellow color churidar, with minimal make up and heeded downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I was busy with an important file

"I'm sorry, I was busy with an important file. I hope you understand." She said in a calm tone.

"Yeah, it's fine." He replied trying not to sound irritated. He didn't even looked at her!

As Nandini entered the car, she found Pari seated in the back seat. She looked at Manik in confusion because they didn't decide her coming along with them. Morever how will they talk infront of her.

"Pari wanted to come along and I couldn't deny her. Hope you're fine with it."

"Uh, sure."

The drive was quite silent. But Pari being a loquacious child, couldn't stop herself from talking.

"Daddy where are we going?"

"To StarBucks."

"Oh wow. You know mommy, I just love the ice cream they sell over there. It's just yummy."

"Wait a minute, what did you call me?" Nandini asked interrupting her.

"Mommy."

"Mommy?" Nandini kinda felt a bit odd on being mommy. On the other hand, even Manik didn't like Pari calling Nandini as mommy. He always wanted her to call Nidhi as her mommy.

"Don't you like me calling you as my mommy?" Pari asked with a sad face.

"Uh, no...not at all. Well, since I'm getting married to your daddy, you have the right to call me mommy." Nandini replied to her. But it seemed as though she was trying to explain herself.

Soon, they reached. Since Manik and Pari often visited it, almost all the staff knew them. Manik requested the one of the waitresses to take Pari away from there for a while until they finish their conversation.

"Nandini, I just wanted to tell you that, though we're getting married but I still love Nidhi. I can never forget her and will never be able to give you her place." Manik said sipping his coffee.

"I understand Manik. I completely understand. I know how it feels like when you lose the person whom you love."

For a while they shared about their past lives. They clearly stated that it was difficult for them to forget their respective partners. Though they talked formally but still they felt a bit relieved after sharing their pain and agony. Then Manik asked the waitress to get Pari back.

"Sir, Pari baby wants ma'am to come and get her." Manik looked at Nandini, with pleading eyes. Nandini just gave a small smile in return and got up to get Pari.