16. He needs her!!

Knowing how to manage our pain is an essential surviving skill that can save us from becoming bitter and angry person. That's what exactly Nandini had mastered . After Karan's death, she was left all alone to fight this cruel world. She had befriended the pain,trauma and agony. She had created a shell around her,in which no one had access emotionally. She was a stone-cold self reliant girl who was turned down even by her own parents.

But...

Once again she let her heart open in front of a man, he gave her warmth that started melting her stone cold heart.
And again she was let down by mistrust.
Her shell which just needed the last hammer to break through, as her feelings were knocking her heart's door, but those accusations worked as hammer from opposite direction and she was again wrapped up in shell....

Courtesy Manik Malhotra!!

After that encounter they had in their room, Nandini had been conveniently avoiding him the next whole day frustrating him to the core. Manik had litterally been a nervous-wreak in office. He had so many things, so many emotions, so many feelings ....his heart and mind were having time of their life, they were litterally on a war ,whose flames were radiating from him and the poor employees had to bear it. {Only Nandini Malhotra is capable of making Manik Malhotra loose his capacity to think.}

Manik's POV
I'm loosing it! I will end up getting admitted in mental asylum, if she will continue with this behaviour of hers.
Ohk! I accept hogayi galati, no... I committed a crime, lekin ye ladki chahti kya hai,karun kya me?
Raat me she said, I don't even realise my mistake , and like fools the whole night I kept pondering over the situation from every angle! I did a mistake, I haven't gave a chance to prove herself, I shouted at her, I didn't even thought of Pari.....par me kya karun I am impulsive, I don't think before reacting. Over the years, I have become this tough and impulsive guy, and for the first time I am regretting my behaviour ....lekin for my mistake I have apologised !
I am not getting the exact problem!! Argghh....ye ladki pagal kar degi mujhe!!

Yesterday night she slept before me,in morning she was not present in the room when I woke up. And look at the ways she is avoiding... she didn't came to wake me up, instead sent Pari!
I waited for her like daily to show up in the room,for arranging my clothes and giving my black coffee. But to my dismay,she had it covered all the way. She had before hand only did all her morning deeds ......Great...So Damn Great!! Now I have to deal with her Ignorance and 'Its Okay' game!

I thought I'll handle the situation calmly and talk to her, will ask for forgiveness....and if not that much atleast I'll ask her the main reason why she is so angry! But no...the whole day right from breakfast till dinner,even in office, she didn't gave me a chance to talk leave alone forgiveness!

After the dinner Manik was impatiently waiting for Nandini, and she deliberately was taking much more time by engrossing in useless work in kitchen.

Here Manik was pacing to and fro in the room.Just then the door opened and Pari entered with her Mr.Pooh in one hand and with other hand she clasped Nandini's palm!

Manik scrunched his jaw, gritted his teeth and closed his eyes in utter frustration, beacuse he didn't need a Phd in psychology to decipher the intention behind unplanned night stay of Pari.... Nandini deliberately brought Pari with herself so that he couldn't have a word with her.

Pari: "Papa, today I and Mr.Pooh will sleep with you and mommy", she gleefully declared as she ran and hugged Manik.

Manik: Sure baby why not, princess aaj papa ke sath soyegi and papa unhe unka favourite song sunayenge. Ohkay?