21. Shockers!

*I am not at all inspired by Ekta Kapoor ...so most guesses were wrong, Nidhi is not coming back! 😬😂
_________________________________

"Nandini where is my blue tie?" Manik yelled from upstairs.

"Mommy where are my shoes?" Pari yelled from her room.

"Uggh, for lord's sake I am a human being and not a robot. Will you both stop shouting?" Nandini replied climbing the stairs.

"Sholllyyy Mummaa." Both of them yelled together, making her sigh in disbelieve!! She first proceeded to Pari's room. After handing all the necessities to the child she advanced towards her room where Manik was waiting for her .....her elder kid!

"Yaar Nandini I can't find my tie and wallet." Manik said as soon as he saw Nandini approaching him. She handed him his tie and wallet, while he sheepishly smiled...to which She gave him a look.

"Someone looks grumpy. May I know the reason behind this grumpy mood?" He asked pinching her nose. She simply smacked away his hand and turned around to leave. He caught her wrist inorder to stop her.

"Nandini what's wrong?" He asked,seeing her weird behaviour.

"Nothing, just the usual stuff."

"I'm all ears." He replied.

"It's Bua Dadi. I don't understand why does she dislike me? I try new ways to impress her but she finds a fault everytime even though it might be a minute one. Am I not good enough to be a wife and a mother?" ,first of all her mind wasn't stable since the time she came back from mall,and on top of that, Dadi Bua's behaviour was stressing her more!

"You should stop thinking too much. Bua Dadi doesn't dislike you. It's just that she's very much attached to Nidhi and finds it difficult to accept you. And dare not you think that you aren't a good wife and a mother. I don't think anyone can handle things like you do. You are the bestest thing happened to me and Pari! All you need to do is keep trying and I'm sure Bua Dadi will definitely accept you like all of us did."

"Thanks Manik. I guess I needed this talk." She was much more relieved now!

"Anytime." Saying this he continued to do his work.

"Manik." She called him again.

"Yeah?"

She stared at him for a moment before replying "umm...nothing." Giving her a confused look he left the room. She exhaled a deep sigh and sat on the bed. She really wanted to clarify things but was scared to do so. She didn't want him to think that she was doubting him or she dont trust him enough!! But she couldn't take it out of her mind as well.

After ending the phone call Nandini bumped into a lady.

"I'm sorry" She said but as her eyes fell beyond that lady they widened in shock. A girl around her age or maybe a year younger approached a man. As soon as she called his name that person turned around. That person was none other than Manik. And the thing that shocked her was that, that woman kissed Manik on his lips. It was a freaking lip lock which lasted for a minute before Manik pulled back. She was numb for a few minutes.... she couldn't believe what she just saw!! Tears threatened to fall from her eyes but she controlled them. The last thing that she witnessed was that Manik had his arms linked with her and they walked in the opposite direction. That was when Navya appeared there and brought her out of her trance.

This incident happened two days back and still Nandini didn't find the courage to question him. She didn't share it with anyone. It was eating her up from within. This incident flashed in her mind like a sinful song. She just wished it to be a bad dream!! But Alas, it wasn't! It was Manik..... her Manik! That sceen was again and again playing in front of her eyes, clouding them with tears each time.