6. Unsure Emotions

Ohkay so first of all someone asked me to give a pic of karan and Nidhi, so here you go

Karan Tacker as Karan Singhania(Nandini's late husband)

Krystal Dsouza as Nidhi Malhotra (Manik's late wife)

-----

Nandini was shocked beyond core. She had expected him to understand her though not completely. But this action of his stunned her. From whatever she knows about him she never thought that he would raise his hand against a lady.

"Are you nuts? Do you have any idea regarding what you've done? In case if something would have happened to you, what would I answer my parents, your parents and most importantly Pari. You are such a big fool. When you know that your ex husband has been dead right in front of your eyes then how do you expect him to be alive in front of you?" He yelled. The one thing that he lacked very much was tolerance. At times he would act instinctively without having a second thought.

Nandini had enough of him. She knew she was at fault but this man has no right to slap her.

"What the hell do you think of yourself? Who the hell are you to slap me? You know what; I thought you would at least try to understand my situation. But no, you are just a male chauvinist,  you've proved that you can never understand my feelings. Had you truly loved Nidhi then you would understand my phase when I saw a guy with a same face as Karan."

"Dare not you question my love for Nidhi." He warned her. This argument was heading no where.  Both of them had ego problems. Manik started walking without bothering about Nandini. This gave another reason for her to have a dislike for him. She started following him as she had no other option while constantly rubbing her cheek as it hurts her. All through their way back to the hotel none of them spoke to each other. Once they reached back their room, they freshened up and lay on the either sides of the bed facing away from each other but none of them slept. Both of them were deliberating about the incident that occurred sometime back.