Of Course

Me:I'm so excited for the trip!

Period:And don't forget me! I'll be tagging along!

Me:At least you'll be gone by the end!

Period:Don't get your hopes up kid.

Me*internally crying*:I have a dream too you know.

So that's the story of why my trip will be 300% less enjoyable, but I'm gonna enjoy myself anyways! Even if it might end up as torture. But the thing is that it was late, and now I know why. *Sigh of heavy sadness* I'm gonna end up wasting my money on food.

Oh whale, could be worse. It could have came during the trip, or the bus ride, or while sleeping next to someone I'm the hotel!(we have to share rooms). Look at me, I've become an optimist all of sudden! *Forced laughing*

Whalp I've packed and everything so that's good.

But have any of you heard of this thing that says writing before you sleep about what to do tommorow helps you sleep? Well I have so I'm gonna do that now, even though I'll probably go to bed around ten, maybe.

I've gotta get my math work for the math teacher first thing in the morning! I can't forget! Science is just science, where I'll ask my tech partner about when we'll work on the project! Then I have a lesson during french which is very convenient now that I think about it. After I have to get the paper thingy signed by the social teacher for formalities. Next is orchestra, just don't die. Next I'll have lab, also don't die. Then lunch, I have to eat in the tech room and work on my project! I ELA next where I must tell the teacher about my trip! I can't forget any of this! Nothing at all! Plus I have to do my homework! There, I've completed my list of things to do tomorrow. I'll see you all on the other side.