Tags and other weird things

First off I have two tags. I do believe both were by Musiccakez. So whoever I tag for one is also tagged for the other.

1

1. Write 3 things I like about myself

-Im creative, kinda
-I don't get into drama
-I have good grades

2.Write 2 things I love to do

Watch YouTube/Anime
Write about random stuff

3.Name 1 book, 1 song, and 1 color you love

Uh... I like Ready Player One, that's a good book.
I don't listen to many songs but here's one I have on a playlist I use for drawing.

4. Tags. This counts for both of the tags.
-Treehugger26
-phanshipper100
-Awkward_Doughnuts
-Madannaweee
-Fearlesslizard
-PhychoPineapple
-an_aquarius_munchkin
-jaya_the_sarcastic
-The_Gurly_Bookworm
-Swag_Kitten123
-RoseThorns_13
Just you all know that was just random people since I'm lazy and don't really socialize enough to put 14 people on there. NEXT TAG!

Well this is alot

Well this is alot.

1. I can't remember. Maybe it was Dora the Explorer? Or someone from Blues Clues?

2. My current obsession is probably still Yuri on Ice. I mean, they did a freaking routine on it for the Olympics! It was beautiful.

3. I don't have a favorite band.

4. Well I don't have one of those either, but I can give a name. Laura Brehm(most likely spelt wrong) does a lot of stuff in the music I like.

5. Oh god don't make me pick. I mean there's always theodd1sout, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, Humour Vault, Jacksfilms. Too many.

6. It was in probably kindergarten when we had a Christmas concert.

7. Favorite Movie, I dunno know. I can't think of one single movie I like the most above all others.

8. Why are all of these questions things I don't care about? I guess Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy.

9. First Celebrity crush. Does a YouTuber count? I mean it was probably Markiplier or Jacksepticeye then. I can't remember who came first.

10. Yeah, I think at least. *Thinks* Yeah, it was for that, for about a minute or so.

11. Favorite book is still the same as I write this chapter.

12. Favorite TV show. Alright don't freak out but I've started watching Gravity Falls and Star vs. the Forces of Evil. I like them alot.

13. This is too hard, can I skip it! I love Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter although I only like the first 4 books.

14. In the zodiac fandom everyone is really nice and accepting of you. Plus it's not complicated.

15. Well in the Zodiac fandom I hate all the stereotyping that goes on. Also how everyone complains about it all the time.

16. I don't need to for my anime and book characters because they are extremely op and can get a heart attack while in a crashing plane and come out unscratched. For the people in real life, depending on the situation yes.

17. Yup, I do. I've seen the side affects of telling your friends and it ain't good.

18. Does looking a mirror count cuz I idolize myself, *sassy self-centered hairflip* No I'm not sorry for doing that.

19. Nope, especially not the ones in real life(not celebrities) that would be weird. But I would love some Yuri on Ice stuff. Wait a moment... Do Narwhals count? I have a crud ton of narwhal stuff.

20. When I found out about the Yuri on Ice routine and watched it. I recognized the music and it was beautiful and I might possibly rewatch it again after I'm done with another anime I started, no I don't have an unhealthy obsession. You're the one with the unhealthy obsession! *Runs away*

People tagged above are also tagged for this one.

Now for random boring stuff! Yeah! First off lunch. So many random people joined the area I eat lunch one day and it was weird! It was so crowded, although I didn't mind two of the additions.

Also today I went to see an Anne Frank play which I thought was gonna be boring but nope. It was cool. I learned that she was left-handed (or the actor was, but I still like to think she was left handed). Also she's bi-sexual. Yeah... That was an... Interesting scene.(no visuals, just narration).

But I had to eat in the lunchroom because of the trip. It was, so, crowded! I had no clue where to sit and I had to find a table with a friend but even then lunch was weird because no one I normally sit with was there and it was just one giant anxious mess. But at least I got to make a Nutella sandwich.

I've also had a lot of random ideas for random books that I've forgotten to jot down in my ideas and stuff book(it's only a draft seen by me) and now I've forgot it!

Now to end it off, did you know that there are 206 bones in the human body? You didn't, well know you do!

Lazy author is gonna go try to write some more now, au revoir.