Shadow

That moment when you forget your neighbor is walking behind you and you see a shoadow following you.

I was lost in thoughts and all of a suddenly I look to the right and see a shadow and I freaked out, internally. My neighbor was walking behind me and I had forgotten, I couldn't even hear their footsteps. I hate that about having so many neighbors, you forget about them.

Also I had to take this survey in social studies since my school wants to know how many kids are doing stuff like drugs and drinking. So there was one part on it about my neighbors. The questions were stuff about things like, if someone started doing drugs would they get in trouble. I answered with a strong no, my neighbors are the ones who do drugs anyways.

I'm not lying either. This person has come up to some of the other people I live near and asked if they wanted some weed. This guy is super creepy too.

I also have a complaint to all pad companies. Whenever you have to put on a new pad in a public place, it's so loud to open. You're basically shouting to everyone in that bathroom, "IM ON MY PERIOD!" as you slowly open the pad.

It's horrible! Especially when you walk out of the stall and see someone and they just awkwardly stare at you as you wash your hands. Am I the only one who thinks this is a problem? I probably am, oh well.

Goodbye people's!