Its just a yeet

I'm so worn out from everything and everyone. I've had to social interaction with sooooo many people. My Libra friend had her birthday party on Saturday that was a sleepover and there was a lot of people and yuck it was fun though. I was also at her family party because I low-key am the unofficial adopted child there.

Plus school and stuff and unavoidable social interaction there which is yuck. I also walked to Tim Hortons on Thursday and got a donut that was very worth it.

Plus all the people I actually want to social interaction with are never around until I'm ready to take a two day nap and not talk for a week. I'm already so done with all the people and it's only Monday and I have a lesson again tommorow do I get to deal with people who don't know the alphabet hooray.

I've also learned the difference between saying I want something vs I'm getting something and also I over thought the Tim Hortons thing since reasons hiss I'm so untrustworthy I can't say it anywhere but my brain where I forget about it within an hour.

Also i need more wholesome memes but my supply is running low. Send help.

Oh yeah my paranoia and trust issues have been fighting again since I'm getting hundreds of mixed feelings about everything since my trust issues considers no one a friend while my paranoia thinks everyone is stalking me so that's nice. It's not bad though its managable.

I also binge watched a 13 episode anime over the weekend which I finished today it's called Violet Evergarden and you should watch it because it's great and was wholesome and exactly what I needed. It's sad that anime has taken better care of me than any of my friends on or offline.

Lol yeet, this is chapter 197 of this book(I have a bunch of unpublished chapters) so I need a new cover for the next one, yes there's gonna be another. I'mma get some food and try not to die.

Emotional support potatoes are welcome.