15. Grown-up talk

"Are we almost there?" Bexley asked for the hundredth time.

"Almost," Louis responded looking at her in the rearview mirror.

"I can't wait to see your house! Is it big?" She asked excitedly.

Louis chuckled and answered. "It's not small,"

"Daddy, do I get to have two bedrooms now?" She turned to Harry who was startled by that question.

"What do you mean Bex?"

"Well, Maddie's parents aren't together, so she gets to have a room at her mom's house and one at her dad's. Is that what's gonna happen to me?" She said.

Louis stayed quiet but also waited for an answer from Harry.

Harry turned back around in the passenger's seat to face his daughter in the back. "Bex, your dad and I we haven't discussed that yet. But I'll tell you what we're gonna do as soon as we talk okay?"

"Can I talk with you guys?" She asked but Harry shook his head making her frown.

"No, it's grown up talk love,"

"I'm grown," she murmured under her breath and turned to look at the window.

"What was that?" Louis asked.

"Nothing," she sighed.

Harry turned around in her seat once again but this time faced Louis. "We do have to talk about what we're gonna do about Bexley."

"Yeah definitely," Louis said keeping his eyes on the road. "And I have plenty of rooms if she wanted one. I mean she could visit me sometime or spend the weekend," he said unsurely.

Harry sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "We'll talk about this later,"

It was quiet for a bit except for the faint music playing on the radio.

"We're almost there," Louis said. "Haz- Harry will you grab my jacket and cover Bex?" Louis almost called Harry by his nickname but refrained himself. Harry still caught it but didn't say anything.

"Why?" He asked

"I don't want her to be frightened if there are paps around," he said.

"I honestly forgot you were famous," Harry chuckled and grabbed the jacket from the back and gave it to Bexley to put on.

"My dad's a movie star," she grinned making both Harry and Louis laugh.

"Okay we're here," Louis pulled up to a really fancy apartment building with a valet in front.

"Whoa," Bexley said as she opened the door.

"Wait for us Bex don't open the door yet," Louis said and got out to open the door for Bexley. He gave the Key to the valet and grabbed his daughter's hand and quickly went inside with Harry behind.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson," the lady at the front desk grinned so wide you could see her gums.

Louis nodded at her and smiled but rushed both Harry and Bexley into the elevator.

Once they got in he sighed and finally let go of Bexley's hand. "I'm really hoping there weren't any cameras," Harry said.

"Me too. I didn't want them scaring Bex," Louis said.

"I wouldn't be scared," she quickly stated. "I love being in camera. I'm gonna be a famous dancer/singer one day so this is good practice," she said making Louis laugh a little.

"She is something alright," Louis turned to Harry and whispered.

"Yeah I wonder where she got it from," he said with a small smile.