3. Regret

"Hey Harry," Harry sighed and closed his locker to face Louis who stood next to him. "I called you last night after I took you home but you didn't answer. What happened?"

Harry ran a hand through his hair and pushed back his curls, "look about last night-"

"Holy shit you regret it don't you? Did I pressure you? I'm sorry,"

"No! No, Louis, it's not like that." Harry told the older lad making him release a breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

"Last night was magical and I don't regret it one bit. But" he paused.

"But what?" Louis said with a frown.

"I don't want you to think that I'm easy. That I put out on the first date and just go around fucking everybody cause I don't. You-" Harry took a deep breath and looked everywhere but at Louis and admitted, "you were my first okay?"

Louis took Harry's face in both his hands and turned it to face it. "Harry, I'd never judge you like that. Ever. I'm glad you told me this because I like you even more than before now. You truly are something styles," he stroked Harry's cheek making him blush a little.

"Really?" He asked timidly.

"Yes really," Louis said and took Harry's hands in his. "Harry Styles will you please be my boyfriend?"

Harry grinned widely and nodded. "Of course!" He immediately attacked Louis' lips with his own. Neither of them cared that they were in the hallway and students were walking past them.

"My innocent eyes!!" Harry broke the kiss and giggled when he saw Paige standing behind Louis covering her eyes. "Is it over?"

"I once caught you making out with Dylan in the boy's bathroom so don't act so innocent," Harry said and Paige flipped him off.

"Hi I'm Louis," Louis introduced himself to her.

"Oh I know who you are," she said while looking him up and down. She walked closer to Louis, scaring him a bit. "Hurt him and I'll kill you. I'm not joking," she whispered to him and backed away with a smile.

"Paige please stop threatening him," Harry said and turned to Louis. "She threatened you didn't she?"

"I'm kinda scared for my life so yeah," Louis chuckled and intertwined his hand with Harry's.

"You guys are cute. But I'm gonna head to class before I barf my breakfast," Paige said and went to give Harry a hug.

"Bye babe, see you in bio later," Harry said before she left him and Louis alone.

"I wanted to ask you to the carnival Saturday. I heard it's a huge thing around here," Louis said while taking Harry'ds hand in his own.

"Um, it's only the biggest event in town and of course id love to go with you. But on one condition,"

"What is it, love?" Louis asked and Harry grinned before saying.

"You have to win me the biggest stuffed animal there," Harry smirked and Louis nodded.

"I think I can do that,"

"Good, now, where were we?" Harry leaned in to kiss Louis gain when the bell rang. "FUCK!"

"Language Styles," Louis chuckled and gave him a quick kiss. "I gotta go but I'll text you later okay?" He said and Harry nodded.

After Louis left, Harry just stood at his locker still kinda shocked from the events that happened earlier. "Louis fucking Tomlinson," he whispered with a smile then headed to class.