18. Wow indeed

*3 months later*

"Louis it's really great to have you on the show again," Ellen said and the crowd cheered.

Louis smiled and nodded, "it's great to be here Ellen I truly missed you,"

"They always do," she laughed and crossed her leg and turned to Louis who also chuckled at her humor. "So Louis last time I saw you was early January this year and now we're in December ." She said and he nodded. "And so much has happened in those months. You took a break from acting and moved back to England,"

"It's been hectic I can tell you that," he said. "But it's been an exciting adventure," he said and the crowd cheered again.

"Okay now let's talk about the picture you posted last month that blew up the internet," the audience went crazy when the picture showed up on the huge screen behind them.

It was a picture of Louis and Bexley both sticking their tongues out making silly faces with the caption "like father like daughter".

"Yes that photo," he smiled and looked at the screen.

"Yes, that photo," Ellen laughed. "Over 9 million likes and 200 thousand comments. Why did you post it?"

Louis cleared his throat and fixed himself on the sofa. "Well, I wanted this to be a way to let my fans know about my daughter but without really making a big deal about it. I didn't wanna do some big interview and tell the world that I have a daughter I just wanted it to be casual and simple and I think posting the Instagram pic was the way to go. Although I didn't think it was gonna blow up like that if I'm being honest."

"Well you do have over 20 million followers did you think only about a thousand of them would see it?" She laughed and so did the audience and Louis. "But in all seriousness, I'm happy for Louis. I'm very happy for you"

Thank you, Ellen, it means a lot,"

"She is a tremendous girl," she turned to the audience. "I met her last night and she's absolutely amazing and adorable. She tales a lot after you, Louis," she said.

"I get that a lot actually," he chuckled.

"How was it like when you found out that you had a daughter all these years and was just now finding out about her?"

Louis thought for a second but then responded. "It was surprising obviously," he laughed. "But it was also the moment that something clicked for me. I took a break from acting to figure myself out more and what I wanna do in life and when I met that little girl and learned that she was mine, I had finally found my purpose and that was to be a father to her and make up for all those years I lost,"

The audience cheered really loudly and Ellen had a smile on her face. "Absolutely beautiful," she smiled. "And if you don't mind me asking, how did you feel about her father keeping this a secret from you all those years?"

"I don't blame him. I honestly don't because I was the one who walked out on him, on our relationship. And I understand that he did what he thought was best for our daughter. And I gotta give him credit, he's been doing such an amazing job and in really glad he's letting me be a part of her life,"

"You seem very happy," she said. "I mean you're obviously happy but yeah you're much different from earlier this year and it's a good thing,"

Louis nodded. "It is. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time,"

Ellen nodded. "This break from acting is that a long-term break or temporary cause I'm pretty sure we've all been wondering," the audience laughed and cheered when she turned to them.