5. Forgive me

"Hey, Paige. Have you seen Louis today?" Harry asked his best friend who was standing in front of her locker taking out her books.

She shook her head. "No. why do you ask?"

Harry sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Nothing. It's just I've been trying to reach him all day and he won't pick up. And he's not at school so I'm wondering if he's sick or not,"

"Why don't you go check on him after school? If he is sick he just probably didn't wanna worry you or something,"

Harry nodded. "Thanks. Walk me to class?"

"Sure," she smiled.

Harry spent the whole day fidgeting in every class and looking at the clock. When the final bell rang, he basically sprinted out the school and ran to Louis' house.

When he got there he knocked eagerly and waited for an answer.

"Oh. Hi Harry," Jay smiled at him.

"Hi, Jay. Is Louis home?" He asked.

"I don't understand, he said he talked to you today," she said with a confused expression.

"What do you mean? Where is he?" Harry asked.

"Honey, Louis' gone to LA. He got the part in the movie," she said.

Harry laughed. "Seriously where's Louis. He wouldn't leave without telling me,"

"I'm sorry, Harry but he's gone. He did tell me he spoke to you,"

Harry was numb. She wasn't joking. Louis left? Louis left him. He didn't know how to feel about that. He thanked her and started walking home trying to hold back his tears.

When he got home, he went straight to his room, ignoring all the concerned looks and questions from his mom. When he opened the door to his room, he saw a piece of paper that wasn't there before. He quickly ran to it and opened it.

"Please forgive me" it read.

And he knew who it was from. He recognized that handwriting from all the sweet love notes he'd get in his locker every day. It was Louis.

He actually left him. Harry's rage took over and he threw everything on his desk on the floor, including his laptop. He then moved to his bookshelf and did the same.

"Fuck!" he screamed.

His mom came rushing into his room and gasped when she saw the mess he made. She didn't say a word but walked towards him and held her boy in her arms.

"It hurts mom," he sobbed. "He left me. He promised he wouldn't,"

"People break promises love. And I'm so sorry," Anne whispered and held Harry as they both collapsed on the floor. Anne held on to her son for dear life because she knew heartbreak and she knew just how much he was hurting.

After a while, Harry's sobs died down and he still laid limp in his mother's arms but suddenly he felt the urge to throw up and immediately got off the floor and ran to the bathroom.

His mother came running after him and held his hair back. "What's wrong love? Does something hurt?" Anne asked, really worried about his son.

Harry wiped his mouth and got up from the toilet and grabbed his toothbrush to brush his teeth. "No mum, I just felt nauseous I'm fine," Harry tried to smile but failed miserably.

"Okay sweetheart, I'll go make us some tea okay? Then we can cuddle in my bed and watch Ru Paul," Anne said trying to make her son feel better because that was his favorite show. Harry just nodded slightly and went on to brush his teeth.

When he was done he looked at himself in the mirror and almost sobbed. His eyes were bloodshot, his nose was red, his lips were swollen, his hair was an absolute mess with curls flying all over his face. He was pathetic. No wonder Louis left him, he thought. Then the tears came back and he couldn't stop them.