Epilogue

I know this chapter might be confusing but it's really not. The bold is what's happening in the thing they're watching and if it's not in bold then it's Harry and Louis actually talking. Got it? Good.

*

*4 years later*

"Louis, the last time you said you had a surprise for me, this happened," Harry chuckled pointing at his swollen belly. He was about 8 months pregnant with their baby girl Stevie and both were very excited about it.

"I promise you it's not anything like that," Louis said and hugged Harry from behind. "You know the big project I told you I was working on for the past year?"

"You mean the one you refused to tell me about?" Harry raised a brow and Louis nodded. "What about it?"

Louis moved from behind him and stood in front o him instead. "Well, today I finally get to tell you,"

"Really?" Harry asked and Louis nodded.

"It's in here," He pointed to their in home theater.

They both walked inside and Louis made Harry take a seat in one of the chairs in front then took a seat next to him.

For the past year and a half, he had been working on a project. But he wanted to keep the entire thing a secret from Harry because he didn't want him to know until he was completely finished.

"Are we watching a movie?" Harry asked because he was confused.

"Shhhh, Just sit back, relax and let me play this okay?" Louis said and grabbed the remote.

"Is this gonna take long? Cause I should probably call my mom to check on the twins before they fall asleep," Harry said and was about to get up but Louis stopped him.

"Harry, sit down I took care of everything," He said. "I called Anne and she said they were watching a movie and I checked up on Bex also and she's fine at Sara's house. Now please no more talking and or interruptions," Louis said.

Harry sighed and sat back down, Fine,"

"I love you," Louis said and gave Harry a kiss on the lips. "Here we go. I really hope you like this love,"

Harry clicked play and then a faint music started playing. Harry was both confused and curious.

The first thing to appear on the screen was Harry's mother. Anne.

"Is it on?" She smiled and Harry heard a laugh behind the camera and immediately knew it was Louis.

Louis: Yes, it's on I know how to work a camera, Anne.

Anne: Just checking. *puts her hands in up in defense*

Louis: Okay, Anne. I'm gonna be asking you some questions about Harry and I need you to answer okay?

Anne: What about Harry?

Louis: Did your son ever talk about me when we were in high school?

"Louis, what is this?" Harry asked and was shushed by Louis.

"Please love just watch and save questions for the end. Promise me you'll do that?" he asked and Harry nodded.

Anne: Did he? You were all he talked about

Louis: Really?

Anne: One day he came home from school with a huge grin on his face and me being me, a mother, I was curious as to what caused it so I asked him. "I met a boy," He said. *stops then continued* I sat him down and made him tell me everything. He told me that he met this boy named Louis and that he was going to marry him someday.