Chapter 9

we get down and see Nash and Jess on the couch debating about what movie to watch. Hayes sits down and pats the seat right next to him. i smile and sit down. when Nash and Jess finally agree on a movie we settle down and grab some snacks and popcorn. we begin to watch the last exorcism and i have to admit i love horror movies. i can see Hayes, Nash, and Jess do to.

half way into the movie Hayes and i end up squished together. i don't know how it even happend, but I'm not gonna complain. i rested my head on his chest and he rested his chin on my head. ya he likes me! yay! i watch a girl get slaughtered and i look up at Hayes who appeared to be a bit scared. i giggled and put my attention back on the movie. i look over at the clock and realize that it is 11:00 pm. i am really tired. i didn't want to leave cause then it would be a distraction or whatever. i sit and keep watching the movie.

eventually my eye lids felt heavy and i fell asleep. i opened my eyes and saw that i was in a white room. i looked around and saw nothing but white walls. i try to yell but i couldn't find my voice. then I heard someone laugh. i turn around and saw my dad.

i tried to scream but there was no sound. he approached me and and tried to run but my feet were stuck to the ground. shit! he unbuckled his belt and pulled it out of his pant loops. i try to move but i couldn't. he looked at me and smiles. "you shouldn't have run away Chris." he began to approach me. i froze in fear, "i told you i would find you you worthless piece of junk!" he began to yell. then he raised his belt and hit me in the face. my cheek stung. he laughed an evil laugh. i was paralyzed with fear and i couldn't talk. this is such a great situation to be in. crap.

i open my eyes and gasp. i look around to see that i'm sitting on the couch beside Hayes. i sighed in relief. it was a dream thank god. this is making me even more freaked out. Hayes flinches and then opens his eyes. he looks down at me. "what time is it?" he asks. "um, it's," i look on my phone," it's 9 am." he smiles. "cool." he smirks at me and then pulls me into a hug. we cuddle for a little bit and then begin to watch TV.