chapter 23

we get back to the hotel and begin to discuss all the magcon performances.

"okay, so it'll be jack and jack's song paradise and then shawn's life of the party and then Nash cam and everybody else." Hayes says in a question form.

"yeah. that's the plan and if all goes well we can run the mag part of con abit longer." Nash says. i laugh. "oh and for you Chris, I'm not even kidding, the magcon twitter page blew up with comments requesting you to perform."

i look at him shocked. "really?"

"yeah. you have to oh and be there for the meet and greet. you'll be with mahogany next to me and Cameron." Nash says. i nod.

we all go into a limo and drive to the convention. there were already a ton of fans waiting outside the building. Nash and cam open the windows and begin to wave. fans scream loudly trying to get their attention. we exit the viecal and Hayes puts his arm around my shoulder. girls squeal and some even cry. i smile.

"OMG!! Chris! i love you!!" was a girls comment. i smile.

"we ship chrayes!!" about 10 girls shout at the same time. i laugh.

"chrayes? really?" i ask looking up at Hayes.

"what? you don't like our ship name? this isn't going to work out then is it?" he says laughing. we enter the building and run backstage. mahogany and i go fix our selves up abit. she helped me with my makeup and we left my curly hair. the meet and greet was about to begin and i am really nervous.

"don't worry. if they don't want a picture with you, they wont get a picture with me. i've got your back okay? and don't worry, most of the fans are lovers not haters." mahogany says. i nod and put on a smile. cam and Nash were to my right and Hayes was on my left. i see him talking to a security guard. i laugh.

the doors open and hundreds of girls all pile in lining up to meet the boys. i was surprised when our line up area filled. one by one girls came and took pictures with us. i must have gotten at least 20 comments on how beautiful i looked. after about an hour of meeting fans it was finally time for the show.

we all head to the stage and get ready. the announcer begins to speak and then call names.

"Please give a warm hearted welcome to, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa," they all walked on stage as their name was called. the screaming grew loud and i'm beginning to feel sick to my stomach.

"hey, don't worry. our names are gonna be called together." he says locking his fingers with mine.

" and finally, Hayes and Chris." the announcer says.

i take a deep breath and then climb up the stares of the stage. i hear screams and i smile.