Chapter 29

I wake up at 3 in the morning. Hayes is still beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I carefully pull his arms from my waist and sneak out of bed. I put on Hayes's sweat pants and my roots sweater and quietly exit the room. I walk down to the lobby.

I sit in one of the chairs and go on twitter. I don't know why I keep looking at hate but I do. I like a bunch of them and retweet a couple. Even though this will probably make the situation I'm in worse.

I see a bunch of comments underneath my retweets.

A bunch of them said that I am perfect or whatever and some said that none of this is true. But it is.

I see the elevator door open and Cameron walk out. What's he doing awake? he spots me and walks over to me.

"Why are you up?" I ask him as he sits.

"Why are you?" he says.

"I asked first." I say.

"Well, if you must know, I forgot to turn the ringer off on my phone. Then I realized that there were new twitter notifications. So I open up the app and see that you've recently retweeted some things. So I read them and then I realized what you were doing. I thought you were gonna stop." He says. I shrug and look down at my hands. "Anyway I was gonna go to your room to talk to you but then realized that you would probably not be there and here I am."

"Okay." I say.

"Are you okay?" he asks with a concerned look on his face. I nod.

I scratch my wrist which is faintly itchy and then regret it immediately. The blood flows again and it burns a lot. A sharp pain runs through my wrist and I wince from the pain.

"What's wrong?" Cameron asks.

"Oh um. Nothing it's fine." I say to him. Blood faintly leaks through my sweater.

"Did you cut again?!" Cameron asks a little freaked out.

"No. Nash confiscated my razor. I just accidentally picked off the scab." I say quietly. "I'm going back to bed."

"Okay. But go to sleep. Oh and delete those retweets. Please. None of that is true. Okay?" he says.

"I guess." I say.

"Delete it. see you in a couple of hours." He says. I get up and head to the elevator. I walk back to my room and delete the re tweets as Cameron instructed. Then I climb into bed and rest my head on Hayes's shoulder.

"Babe. Wake up." I hear Hayes say. I open my eyes and see Hayes hovering over my face.

"I'm up." I say.

"Okay that's great. So for today can you be your old happy self? We want you to accompany us in coming to Canada's wonderland. What do you say?" Hayes says.

I sigh. I do owe it to them after all I did. "Okay. Let me get ready then we can go."

We all meet in the lobby. All the boys are buzzing with excitement.

"I can't wait to go on the new ride." Matt says.

"Yeah I know." Carter responds. I take a deep breath and then put on a smile. My wrists are covered with bracelets so you can't see the cuts but I hope it'll pass today.

"Hey Chris." Cameron says.

"Hi."

"So you listened to what I said I see. No more of this hate stuff. Just happiness." He says smiling.

"Okay." I say. We all get to wonderland and run to leviathan. Me, Hayes, Nash and Cam all ride in the front row. The others discuss between themselves who sits with who.

It was a fun ride. I was kind of surprised thy Nash didn't force Jessica on the ride. He always does that. Then I realize that he isn't even with her. This is strange.

"Ah! oh my god!" A girls squeals. "It's Chris! omg I love you so much!" she yells.

"Aw. Thank you." I say back to her.

"Can I have a picture?" she asks.

"Sure."

We take the picture and it blows up on the social media sites. 'Magcon members are in Canada's wonderland!'

We had to get security to be with us.

"Hey Chris!" a girl shouts from the crowd. "Don't listen to the haters. We love you and that's all that matters."

I smile. "See. They love you." Hayes says.

"I guess. I'm gonna go get something to eat. You want anything?" I ask him.

"Nope I'm good. Be safe."

"Kay."

I walk to a vending machine and see a man looking at me. He approaches me and I pretend that I don't notice. Even though I am freaking out.

"Hey sweet pea." I here him say and then I realize that it's not just any man. It's my dad.