chapter 11

after a while, Hayes calls us down and we all squeeze into Nash's car. we drove right past the beach which was confusing. i look over at Jess who had the exact same expression on her face. "um, aren't we going boating today?" Jess asked.

"Nah." Nash replied. she sighed then laughed.

"where are we going then?" Miranda asked. Chris turned around.

"you'll see bae." he smiled the continued to have a conversation with Nash. Hayes, who was sitting beside me, looks over and smiles at me.

"I'm technically not supposed to tell you anything, but i can give you a hint." i look up at him and nod. "i hope you don't mind getting dirty." he smiled and then joined in on the boys' conversation. i turned on my phone to check the time but i notice there was a voice mail.

i checked the caller ID but all it said was unknown number. i opened the voice mail and listened for the voice.

'hey Chris, it's Emily. listen, i heard you ran away, i am so upset. please come back. see you hopefully. bye!'

the line went dead, Emily was my best friend. before dad banned me from seeing her. why the hell would she call me? i don't want to think about it. i look up at the clouds since his car was a convert-able.

we finally arrive and Hayes helps me out of the car. we walk a little bit and then notice where we were.

"we're going dirt biking?!" Jessica shrieked with happiness. Nash smiled and then kissed her nose. we all walked into the building.

"i'm gonna admit that i love dirt biking." i say, "me and my Friend Emily used to go all the time." i smiled at the memory. Hayes smiles back.

"then you must know how muddy you get." he said back to me. i nod.

it's been so long. i run up to Miranda and Jessica so we can all get fitted for our suits and helmets.