Chapter 34

A/N hey guys. Sorry it's been a while. Hope u like this chapter! oh and follow my Hayes account on Instagram: @haaas__grier and subscribe to my YouTube channel ➡️ fabxlovey. Thanks for reading luv u all!!

"Breaking news!!

Man has escaped jail. "

I look at this and read it over and over again. My dad broke out. And killed 7 people. Oh my freaking god.

Hayes hasn't let me out of his sight and all the boys are staying out of public for a while. All for me. I feel both loving and sadness. I have literally ruined their lives.

"Hey guys." I say confronting everyone.

They all listen attentively.

"So listen, I don't want to stay hidden. I want to go out and have fun." I say.

"What about your dad?" Nash asks.

"Screw him." I say.

"I think that would be good for all of us. As long as we stick together. At all times." Nash says.

"No. I don't think that's a good idea." Hayes says.

"Oh come on. Just for today. Please!" I say begging.

He shrugs. "Yes!!" I yell. We all head out and go to the beach. I surf for a bit. It was nice to finally get out.

I see the boys looking at me. They seem kind of tense though. I brush it off I just want to enjoy this day. Besides there are so many people on the beach wouldn't dare to even come near it. Too many witnesses And to many chances of getting caught.

I had back to shore and meet up with Hayes and Cameron. They smile but I can see that they are tense and nervous. All the boys come over and sit around me.

"Hey Ariana we are gonna go out to the water." Nash says. I nod and everyone but Hayes leaves.

"Hey babe, I love you." He says. I blush.

"And I love you." I say kissing him.

I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the boys. I love them so much and to be honest, I think that without them, my life would be nothing.

And Hayes. Hayes, where do I begin? I love him so much. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He is just so perfect. And I know he loves me. I am going to spend the rest of my life with him.

I've never expressed this before, but I feel that Hayes is...

*********