Deal

Finally unchained, Haruka rubbed her red wrists as she sat in the leather arm chair.

"So, youre an accountant? That's so ironic. Our last accountant was killed a week ago. We're in dire need of one." Said the boss. She looked at his angelic features.

How can a man this beautiful, be so horrible?

"He was killed?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah. Yoongi got really mad one day. Anyways, lemme throw you a deal. In exchange for you keeping your life, you can work for me as our new accountant." He said. She thought about the men she would be close to. Was this really better than dying?

"Those are your only choices." His smiled turned to a frown.

"Fine. I agr-" he quickly cut her off.
"Wait. I need you to sign this contract." Said the boss. He handed her a stack of papers and she read through it. However, one sentence stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Wait...what's this about continuing physical punishment?" She asked.

"Well, when you misbehave, try to escape, or don't do your job correctly, I have given yoongi full authority to continue using his.....toys...." smirked the boss.

"Oh....the whip?" She stuttered a bit.
"Yes sweety, the whip." He smiled as he let his hand run along her cheek.

"Can you explain the part about the job?" She looked up at him.

"Really? You do what I tell you to do. Just agree. Your only other choice is death." He scoffed.

"Fine." She said as she signed her life away. The man quickly snatched the papers and stuffed them into a filing cabinet to the side of the desk.

"Haruka, I'm Jin. I'm the oldest member of Bangtan and therefore the leader. Let me introduce you to the others." Jin got behind her and forcefully pushed her forward into the main room.

"Hello boys. We seem to have made an agreement. Due to the fact that she has no family to get a ransom from, miss Haruka is going to join our gang." He turned to the white haired man.
"And yoongi, she in on punishment watch. Which means Jungkook, good job, you survived. Yoongi, when ever you feel she deserves it you may punish her." He said. The boys have a big pat on the back to the scruffy brown haired boy. He looked to be about her age.

So yoongi is the white haired man. Jungkook is the scruffy brown one. Hoseok is the red haired boy. V is the long silver haired boy. Jin is the boss. Just two more....

Jin quickly pushed her towards the men and started walking away. She fell into V.
"Hi! Youre so pretty! Let's be friends! I'm V" He laughed as he held her. Haruka quickly pushed him away and backed up into another man. She turned around.
"Hoseok. Nice to meet you. Damn....I'm so glad they didn't kill you. You're so fine, babe." Said Hoseok as he looked at her up and down with his hands on her waist.
"Get off me!" She yelled as she slapped him.

"Hold her down." Yelled yoongi.

An orange haired boy and Hoseok held her arms and legs down to the couch. Yoongi pulled out his whip from his jeans.

"No I'll stop!! I'm sorry!!" She yelled.

"Jungkook, get over here. You need to learn." The scruffy haired boy came over to watch. Yoongi pulled up her shirt and kissed her stomach and immediately he drew back the whip.

"You get 5." His husky voice whispered in her ear.

1.
2.
3.
4.
And 5.

She endured all of it. The boys let go of her and held her stomach in pain.
"Don't act up like that again." He smirked.