Swollen

*** this contains a 21+ scene. Please be warned. If you are sensitive, please continue to the next chapter.***

"HARU YOURE GETTING SO BIG!" yelled TaeHyung as Haruka cooked dinner.
"Don't say that you idiot!" Scolded yoongi as he hit TaeHyung in the back on the head.

"He is right. How far along are you now?" Jungkook asked as he lifted up Haru's shirt to see her belly.

"32 weeks" she replied looking down.

"Damn, really?!" Said Yoongi with eyebrows raised.

"Yeah? Why?" She continued stirring the chicken stew that she was cooking.

"Time has gone by so fast." Yoongi stood up and looked at her.

"I know, don't remind me." Haruka pulled her shirt down.

"HOW ARE MY LOVES!?" Yelled Hoseok as he ran into the kitchen and kissed haruka's belly.

"How's my tiny little hoseok?" He said as he started talking to her belly.
"We still don't know the gender so it could be a little Haru." She pouted. Hoseok stood up and started making out with Haruka.
"And you, well, you look even more beautiful today." He continued whispering to haruka, letting his hands move to holding her ass.

"Uhg why dont you just strip her down and mount her right here in front of us?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Well after she has this baby, maybe I will!" Laughed Hoseok. Haruka immediately punched his arm.

"Guys. Come on we have a job!" Jin nagged as he set the weaponry on the table.

"No! No weapons on the table! I just set it for dinner! And since when do you have a job?! I thought that was happening tomorrow? I cooked dinner!" She started ranting as she shook the soup spoon.

"I know, I'm sorry. At least yoongi will be here with you! We don't need his bitch ass self today." Jin kissed her cheek and soon everyone did too, except Hoseok who of course, kissed her on the lips.

"Be safe boys!" She yelled as they left through the front door. As it shut she heard the faint sound of them pulling out if the driveway and then yoongi sighing.

"Well I'm going to be-"

"No the hell you aren't! Eat this stupid stew!" She yelled and put a bowl on the table. He bit his lip.

"God if I could still punish you..." He said under his breath.

---

After they ate together and watched a movie it was well into the night, she was getting in the bed when she felt something.

Major hurt in her abdomen.

Haru barreled over pain and fell to her knees, screaming. She looked down at her belly to check on the baby when she felt hard pains in her entire body.

"YOONGI!!!!! HELP!!!!!" she screamed for her life and for the baby's.

In less than a minute yoongi was busting through the door and at her side. He quickly dialed Hoseok.

"YOONGI ITS THE BABY!!! PLEASE!!!" she yelled. After setting the phone on speaker, he laid her down and tore off her clothes. She was breathing heavily and her heart was at a rapid rate.

"Calm down haru, you need to slow your heart rate." He inspected down there.

No sign of a baby crowning.

"Why the hell are you calling during a job?" Hoseok whispered as he finally picked up.

"HARUKA IS HURTING AND THERES SOMETHING WRONG! YOU NEED TO GET BACK HERE!!"
Hoseok could hear the blood curdling screams of his loved one in the background.

"IM COMING!! DONT HANG UP!"

Knowing fully well that they were about two hours distance out, haru began worrying. Maybe it was just mother's instinct but she could tell this baby needed to come out.

"Yoongi....you need to deliver this baby." She said.

His eyes widened.

"NO. This is not happening! You could die! I have no idea how to do that!" He yelled.

"Even if you call an ambulance, my baby might die before anyone gets here. Please... Save my child." She looked him in his eyes and silently begged. Yoongi rolled his sleeves up and propped pillows behind her back.

"Okay, Jin?" He asked on the phone.

"We're on our way yoongi, Hoseok passed out in the backse-"

"I need you to tell me how to deliver a baby."

"Wha- oh my god. Okay uhm do you see any crowning? Can you see the head of the baby?"

Yoongi could tell his hyung was freaking out because on the inside, he was also freaking out. His mind was a mess. Hopefully....he doesn't mess up.

"No crowning."

"Okay how large is she dilated?"

Yoongi looked at her vagina and couldn't really tell.

"How do I find that out?" He asked.

"Put your index and middle finger into her vagina and close to her cervix. See how far you can comfortably open them."

Yoongi did exactly what he was told and put his fingers in until he felt the wall that was her cervix. He moved them gently and pulled them out.

"Like egg sized." He replied back to Jin.

"Okay she has to get to like a grapefruit size before she can start pushing. 10 cm is fully dilated. Have her do counted breathing, like the ones we do when we get shot."

"Okay haru, breathe in and take 10 seconds to breathe all the way in."

She did as he said, crying from sheer terror.

"Okay now out, 10 seconds. Don't worry I'm right here." He held her hand and she immediately squeezed the life out of it and possibly broke that son of a bitch.

"Fuck okay." He mumbled.

They continued that for about 10 minutes until he felt her again.

This time it the cervix was well about grapefruit size.

"Okay I think she's dilated..." Yoongi took his fingers out.

"Okay she needs to push, now."

Beep beep beep

"Fuck, Jin, my phone is dying please hurry!" Yoongi looked at the 1% on his phone. And then back to haruka.

"Where is your phone?!" He asked her.

"Downstairs. Don't leave me!!" She gripped onto his shirt.

He sighed and watched his phone turn off.

"Okay, let's do this mama, I need you to push."