Hard Work

The alarm clock rang at 6:00 am and she woke up. Her body stretched as if it was working on its own and she was till sort of asleep.

After getting up and changing into light black leggings, she put on a faced the wall and started to put on her bra. Haruka was struggling trying to hook her bra when a voice startled her.

"Do you need help?"
She turned around to see Hoseok. Haruka was holding the cups of her bra to cover her bare breasts.
"Uhm...it won't hook and I don't know why..." She mumbled.

"Face the wall." He said as he walked to her. She did as she was told and he hooked her bra for her. It was bit tight but she wasn't going to ask him to undo it.

"Uhm thanks. Could you hand me my shirt over there." She asked still covering her cleavage. He handed her the shirt that was laying on the bed and she put it on. It was a tight black crop top. Seeing her in all black sent him mind into a tizzy. He grabbed her waist tight and quickly pulled her body close to his. He stared into her eyes.
"Do you know how gorgeous you are?" His words were sultry and his rough hands glided along her back. The more she looked into his eyes, the more she realized, he too, was absolutely stunning. Her body acted on its own and she placed her lips on his neck.
Oh my god! What the fuck am I doing?!!!!

Hoseok threw his head back in pleasure of just feeling her lips on his skin. As much as she wanted to pull away, she didn't. She sucked on his collarbone to the point where she knew she made a red mark. Finally she got control of her body and she pulled away from him and covered her mouth.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbled.
"I'm not." Said Hoseok with a smile.
"We should go..." She was extremely embarrassed.
"Youre right. Let's go, baby girl!" He said as he opened the door for her.

They got outside where yoongi and Jin were waiting with 4 pistols. Hoseok grabbed one and she eyed the other. She quickly recognise it Yoongi's gun immediately. It's handle was gold but the rest of it was black. It wasn't very big but it was menacing. It was the gun that was going to end her life.

"Alright this is your gun for right now. Take care of her. We're gonna teach you how to use it." Said Jin as he handed her a dark blue pistol.

It was heavier than she expected but she grabbed on to it and looked straight down the barrel.
"WOAH! STOP!" yelled Hoseok as he took the gun away.
"What? I was just looking." She argued.
"Well it's loaded soooo....." Yoongi smirked and she glared at him. His smirk turned sour and he cocked his head with his eyebrows raised.
She took this as him telling her to stop. She looked to Jin and smiled.
"So what's first?" She asked.

Hoseok began to give her a easy tutorial on how to work a gun. First he showed her how to take it apart and put it back together. Next he loaded his gun and took the safety off. He aimed at a bottle that was tied to a tree, shot it, and put the safety back on.

"You wanna try it or do you need it one more time?" Asked Jin.
"I wanna try...." She softly mumbled. Haruka wasn't too confident in this sort of thing.
"Here, let's try it together." Said Hoseok with a bright smile. He wrapped his arms around her and she tried to aim. Of course, he fixed it a bit for her but as he held her shoulders tight (to make sure the recoil didn't hit her in the face), she pulled the trigger.

Astoundingly she hit the bottle and it exploded into pieces.
"Wow!!!" She screamed as she jumped around. She hugged Jin and Hoseok who embraced her hug.
As she ran to yoongi to hug him he put his hand on her forehead stopping her from hugging him.
"No." He frowned.
"Oh come on! Stop being an asshole for one second and give me a fucking hug!" She demanded and moved his hand away. His arms went into the air as she hugged him tight.

From then on, her training went swimmingly. She shot every target and even started shooting with one gun in each hand. In a few short hours she could take apart her gun and reassemble it, shoot with a gun in each hand, hit targets from many yards away, and reload her gun. Shooting a gun was a kind of power she had never believed she wanted, however, it was unlike any adrenaline rush she had ever had. It was amazing. Confidence coursed through her body and just to put icing on the cake, she felt as though she was truly accepted into the gang. The others were quite impressed.
"Damn. You have such a natural talent." Said Jin as he patted her back.
"I knew you would do good!" Cheered Hoseok.
"I don't even think we need to try you on other jobs. Well that settles it, you are an accountant first and a sharp shooter second." Said Jin.

That night she was back in her torture  room. Jimin had worked hard on fixing it while she was training and she thought she was going to be happy to get back in there but it wasn't the same. The loneliness turned her dreams into nightmares. She tossed and turned as her head was filled with images of her family laying dead on the pavement after the accident. Suddenly she felt her body shaking. She tried hard to leave the horrible night terror but nothing worked until she finally opened her eyes to see Jin.
"HARUKA!" He yelled. She sat up and tears rolled down her face as she looked around.

"Haruka....you've been screaming for the last 25 minutes. How long have you had night terrors?" He asked.
"Since my family died..." She replied, still trying to catch her breath. He sighed.
"Come on. Let's get you upstairs." Said the boss. He picked her up bridal style and walked upstairs to the third floor where only jins room was.

She couldnt make out much of the room since it was pretty dark but she felt her body loosen up when it hit a big soft mattress. He didn't say anything but Jin got in the bed with her and rolled her over to face him. All haruka could feel was her face on his broad and bare chest. He stroked her hair until she fell asleep.