Hey Mama

TaeHyung and haruka were eating breakfast a couple days after when yoongi and Hoseok came in and grabbed the guns sitting on the counter.
"Where are you guys going?" Asked haruka.
"On a job. Wanna come?" Yoongi asked.
"Sure." She said as she stood up and stretched.
"What?!" Tae looked at her then looked at Hoseok.
"What's wrong with her coming?" Hoseok asked, opening a water bottle.
"Uh....well.....nothing....I'm coming too I guess." Said Tae. Yoongi and Hoseok started laughing.
"What the hell? You never go on jobs unless Jin makes you." Laughed yoongi.
"It's fine. It's fine. Just... Don't fuck anything up you young blood." Laughed Hoseok as he motioned for Haruka and Tae to follow them outside.
"You haven't told him yet?!" Tae whispered to Haruka.
"No. I don't know how...it wasn't Hoseok I lost my virginity too...it was Jhope." She responded. He shook his head and looked at her stomach.
"I'm not showing yet!" She said as she pulled his chin to look back at her.
"Tell him now!" Taes voice was much louder now.
"Shut up! Fine! I'll tell him today!" She yelled.
"YOURE STILL GOING ON THE JOB?!" Tae was yelling at this point.
"YES TAEHYUNG! I AM! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR STAY HOME!" she pushed  TaeHyung.
"THATS NOT JUST YOUR BABY! ITS HOSEOK'S TOO!" TaeHyung yelled as he let him self get pushed.

"What?"

Haru and Tae turned to see Hoseok standing in the doorway. He dropped his backpack and looked at her.
"You're pregnant?" He asked Haru. TaeHyung could see she was weak and he sat her down in a chair. Haruka nodded her head gently.

"I'm a dad?" He looked at though he was going to pass out. Yoongi came in and let out a clap.
"Let's go! This job isn't gonna-.... What's going on?" Yoongi asked.

Due to all the yelling between TaeHyung and haruka, the others showed up. Haruka took a deep breath and TaeHyung held on to her shoulder.
"So I guess I should tell everyone... I'm pregnant." She burried her face in her hands. There was a small pause until Jungkook and yoongi patted Hoseok on the back.
"WOOOHOOO! FUCK YEAH MAN! YOURE A DAD! CONGRATULATIONS!" Yelled the boys as they hugged and embraced Hoseok. A big smile came on his face and he ran to haruka, picked her up, and spun her around.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!" he cheered.

It's okay.
It's all gonna be alright.

"Okay! Let's make the old armoury into a nursery. That's going to be the best for the baby since its close to Haruka's room." Said Jin.

"Since Hoseok is taking Jimins spot in Haru's room, can he sleep with me??" TaeHyung asked.
"Fine. But I better not hear you two giggling late at night!" Jin responded with a sigh. Jimin highfived Tae.

"You guys are so.... positive..." She mumbled as they talked about baby clothes and baby furniture.

"Haruka...youre family. We love you. This is a Bangtan baby. How could we be negative?" Namjoon smiled.

Haruka burst into tears. She loved them so much. They were her brothers, her friends, and her co-workers. Most of all Hoseok was the love of her life.
The father of her child.

"Wait...you need to get an ultrasound, don't you? To make sure everything is healthy?" Asked jimin. Silence.

They hadn't thought about that. She was still considered missing according to the police. How was she going to get tested at a facility?

"I might know a guy." Said Jungkook.
"What? You?" Yoongi asked. The others looked at him.
"I went to school with his son. Just lemme talk to him and I think I can get her an unofficial appointment." Explained Jungkook.