Punishment

It had been about a full week since Haruka first arrived in the mafia house. She wouldn't call it getting used to thing but she did feel accustomed to how things worked in the house. Yoongi rarely punished her but that wasn't because he didn't want to. It was mostly because she never gave him a reason too. She did her job, followed orders, and went to bed. It was even rare that she would speak. What was there to talk about? Her new life? Definitely not. Her mixed feelings about everything? Why would she even entertain the thought of her caring for the men who kidnapped her and took her from her new slate she had worked so hard to build?

Haruka was sitting in the torture room on the metal bed thinking of these things. She had moved down here, not to get away from Hoseok and Jimin but to get some alone time and it was the only room Jin would allow her to be in.

She was still wondering where the seventh face was. She counted on her fingers all the men that lived here.

Jin
Yoongi
V
Hoseok
Jimin
Jungkook

I know I saw seven when I was kidnapped.... Where is the seventh?

"HARUKAAA! DINNER! GET UP HERE!" Yelled yoongi.

She quietly walked upstairs and sat down at the table with everyone. It was spaghetti for dinner. She didn't dare talk at dinner. However she wasn't afraid to talk at dinner, no, she just wanted to absorb everything they said. Maybe, just maybe, they would slip up and say something important. Like a weakness or something.

"So Jungkook, how do you like your new job?" Asked Jin.

"It's cool. I think I'm getting pretty good at being the get away driver." Laughed jungkook in return.

"Well good. And how is the drug business Tae?" Jin continued.

"It's good. Haruka was right, were making so much more money now." He smiled.

"And Jimin?" Jin was obviously trying to see how everyone was doing in their field of work whilst living with haruka.

"Everything is good and I have a bank lined up for our next robbery. I can easily cut off the security line and it will be a quick in and out."

So jimin is the tech guru. Interesting.

"Hoseok?" This was the last one Jin wanted to know about, she thought.

"I'm fine." Hoseok seemed a bit off. She still wasn't sure what Hoseok was to the group, what his job was.

"Haruka? How are our numbers?"

Fuck. He asked her?! Shit.

"Oh...uhm....they are looking up. You're definitely turning a much larger profit now that we're selling in bulk."

Did I just say "we"?! No! Not we! I'm not apart of them?! Am I?

"Good. Namjoon is doing good at the station. He said the police still have no leads. Yoongi, great idea to get a spy in the police." Stated Jin.

There! I knew I saw seven! Wow... He's a mole on the police?? Shit.. they are so prepared...

"And yoongi, how is haruka's punishment going?" Asked Jin

"He's going to far." Replied hoseok.

Yoongi slammed his fork down on his plate and stood up.
"Do you have a problem with how I'm doing my job?! Jin put me in charge of this!" Yelled yoongi.
"Just look at her body!! This is beyond punishment!! This is abuse!! Your just a sadistic piece of shit, yoongi!" Hoseok stood up at started yelling too.

"BOTH OF YOU! SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!" yelled Jin. This was the first time she had ever heard Jin get angry.

Both men angrily sat down and Jin looked over to haruka.
"Haruka come here please." Jin calmly asked.

She stood up and walked over to Jin, who pulled up her shirt and looked at her thighs. He also saw whip markings on her collet bone which must have been extremely painful due to the fact that it's all bone right there. Jin sighed deeply.

"That must have hurt." He mumbled to her. She looked to him and nodded.
"Go ahead and get to bed Haruka. You can sleep in Yoongi's room." Said Jin.
"Oh...I'm okay...I will sleep in the tortur-" she got cut off.
"I will be punishing yoongi in that room so you can't sleep there." Replied Jin with a smile. Yoongi, almost like a dog who knows he was bad, got up and headed down to the room.

She nodded and after finally getting comfy in the large king sized bed alone, she closed her eyes. She had expected to hear screaming but just silence.