R E D 1

Red.

Red dripping from his hands.

"Fuck. Not this again." Hoseoks head was pounding and the area was spinning. When it finally stopped he looked around and he was in his childhood home.

"This is a nightmare... it's not real. There's no way it could be. Yoongi burned this place down years ago. I'm just dreaming."

His eyes caught a glance at something on the floor. His vision was a little blurry but he saw her arm with that hand just dangling off the couch as his greatest nightmare was re-lived.

"NOONA!!!" He screamed and ran to her. Yet his running was slow and no matter how hard he push it took all he could to get over to her and when he did, blood was pouring from her neck. Her naked body was beaten and bruised.

"MINA!!!!!" Hoseok screamed, holding her to his chest. Finally fury overtook his grief and he looked back to the center of the living room where his best friend, rapist and murderer, lay passed out from the punch Hoseok gave him.

He walked over to him and began tying his he ankles and wrists together. Hoseok dragged the still asleep criminal out to his car where he through him in the back and started driving. There was a lake about twenty miles where Hoseok was going to drown him but about 15 minutes into the drive, his plan changed.

"LET ME GO!" The man must have woken up.

"No. You're dying a slow and cruel death just like she did." Hoseok presser the gas a little more.

"SHE WAS A LITTLE BITCH! SHE DESERVE WHA SHE-" the man was cut off when Hoseok slammed on the brakes and pulled the car over.

"What did you say?" Hoseok opened the door and slammed the man to the hard pavement.

"SHE WAS A BITCH!" The man spat in his direction. Suddenly, Hoseok grabbed his neck and started squeezing, rather strangling.

He pressed hard on his throat until..... nothing.

The life left from his eyes and he stopped moving.

He had had this nightmare multiple times after the actual incident.
"Just like always."

Until he felt a punch. He head spun for a second.
"Wait, this is different... I don't get punched... he's dead. I chuck his body off a cliff, I get arrested and convicted of noonas murder and get life in jail and that's where I wake up." Hoseok dream began disappearing until he finally woke up to yoongi aiming a gun at Jins head. He looked to haruka who already had bruises forming on her neck and Jimin holding baby Yoonji.

He finally realized he wading choking the man in the dream, he was choking Haruka.

"Put him in the chamber now. I'm not letting this go." Yoongi demanded as he held the gun steadily at Jins head.

"He's right. There's something wrong with me and there has been ever since YoonJi was born. My mind is fighting itself. This is the best decision to keep the ones I love safe." A tear fell from his eyes. Jungkook and RM followed by Taehyung and Jin escorted Hoseok down to the chamber where the shackled him to the wall. As Jin locked the shackles he looked sorrowful into hoseoks eyes.

"What's happening to you?" Jin pulled up a chair and Hoseok broke down.

Jungkook, Taehyung and RM left to the kitchen to talk about it.
"What the fuck just happened?" Tae stressfully ran his hands through his hair.

"I dunno man but he's right. Hoseok has been different and it's not just tonight." Jungkook replied.

"Like when?"

"Well for starters, lately we have been going on quite a few robbery jobs and he used to just scare people with the guns but now even after we get the money, he doesn't leave anyone alive." RM sighed.

They finally heard Jin come into the kitchen and they all looked at him.

"Well?" RM asked.

"He's a threat" Jin loaded his gun.