Beggining

"everything seems happy and healthy, miss." Explained the doctor.

It was the day haruka was getting her ultrasound and the doctor had brought a portable machine for it. All of the men and haruka looked at the TV that the machine was plugged into. It was a small dot but it was there. They heard the heartbeat. Tears fell from her eyes like an uncontrollable force.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Said Jimin
"I'm gonna be a grandpa!" Said Jin.
"No you're not! Be quiet!" Said yoongi.
"And why not?" Jin pouted.
"Well you're not haruka's dad, soooo" Namjoon laughed.

Hoseok kissed haruka's forehead and they held hands. Everything was sweet until Jungkook held a gun to the unsuspecting doctors head and looked him square in the eyes.
"You remember our deal right?" Jungkook whispered.
"Y- yes... Yes sir." The doctor slowly inched out of the door after packing up his machine.

The door closed.

"So what are we calling the baby for now?" Asked Jungkook as he set down his gun.
"Hmmm we could just call it baby" said haruka with a smile.
"That sounds great, my love!" Hoseok cheered.

After wiping off her belly haruka went into the kitchen and began fixing dinner for the boys.
"What's for dinner mama?" Jungkook winked.
"Stuffed chicken and pasta." She replied.
"Fuck yeah!" Jungkook cheered.

"This baby will be raised by love." Jin stated as he sat down at the table. Haruka looked at them.

Did they even really kidnap her or did they save her? She was living a regular life and deep down it wasn't a life she wanted.
She now had a family.
Brothers and somewhat of a father figure.
An eternal love and a child.

The food they shared together every night reminded her of families from movies.

Sure they had flaws but all families do.

Their love for each other was unlike any other. It was unconditional, unsuspecting, and irreplaceable.

"I love you all so much." She whispered as she looked at them.

She loved each and every one of them and would die for each one.
Jungkook.
Jimin.
TaeHyung.
Yoongi.
Namjoon.
Jin.
Hoseok.

That was the real Bangtan.
That was real love.

Love beyond pasts.
Love that goes beyond all felonies and choices.

Love for the spirit, thought, and mind.

Because that was Bangtan.

--

Hello loves! I hope you enjoyed that! It was a wonderful story to write! If you would like to know more about their pasts you can always read "bangtan of E-POD" it is my prequel I'm writing for this story. I will be uploading a couple of extra chapters for this story, including one during the pregnancy, one when baby haruseok is born, and one surprise one. Don't be sad. The story is not completely over.

I do have a couple of stories I'm working on. "Explore Me" will be nearing its end too. I will be continuing my "Head Over Heels" collection to focus on one member on each story so look forward to it. Also I am rewriting and republishing my very first Fanfic called "Hidden Suspect" I'm sure you guys will love it when I'm finished.

Once again, thank you so much for being with me on this writing journey and please stay happy and healthy my little steam buns!