Last One

It was late at night and haruka woke up to get some water. It took all of her effort to get up the stairs and into the kitchen. She grabbed a glass from the cabinet and started pouring herself some water when someone came through the front door. He was tall and had orangish hair. She quickly ducked behind the center island.

She could hear him let out a long sigh as he locked the door behind him and set down a briefcase. Haruka peered around the island to glance at him. He was wearing a police officers uniform. She hid again and tried her best to stay calm until words startled her.

"I can hear you breathing. Just stand up." He said. Legs shaking, she stood up and bowed. He smiled and held out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Namjoon. You must be Haruka." As she shook his hand she was in awe of him. His smile was beautiful and his simples perfectly contoured his cheeks.
"Im sorry we're just now meeting. I haven't been home in for a while due to work but now I'm off for a few days." He said letting out a sigh that had a sense of accomplishment. She simply nodded her head in return.
"I guess I should stop talking and let you get back to sleep. Oh! Wait before I let you go, I got you something to commemorate your entrance into the gang." He said as he pulled out a necklace. It was pretty simple except for little letter charms that spelled out "Bangtan". As he clipped it on her she inspected it.

"I know their rough sometimes but they are good people. Believe me." It calmed her and she nodded her head and retreated back to her room.

She woke up to V shaking her awake.
"HARUKAAA!" He kept yelling. She finally sat up.
"What?!" She glared at him. Haruka was never a morning person.
"It's a big day! We're getting alot of money today!!" He cheered.
"How?" She was confused. What did he mean by that.

"V! COME ON! ITS TIME TO GO!" she could tell it was yoongi yelling. Haruka followed V upstairs into the living room only to see 2 duffle bags being packed full of firearms.
"Are you ready?" Asked yoongi to V. He nodded his head and hugged haruka.
"We'll be back later tonight." Said Jimin to haruka.
"Where are you guys going?" She asked. It was Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, and V.
"The bank." Laughed jungkook. Obviously they were robbing it. She shrugged her shoulders and waved goodbye to them.

Haruka went back to her room and got dressed into a baggy t-shirt and sweat pants. She threw her hair up into a bun and washed her face. No matter what had happened, this was her life. She was damn sure gonna enjoy it.

She went into the kitchen and whipped up pancake batter in an instant. As she poured small pancakes onto the skillet it attracted men like flies to honey.
"Damn that smells good!" Hoseok swooned over the smell of the pancakes. Soon a barefoot Jin came in shirtless in grey sweatpants. He pulled out sausage patties from the fridge and started cooking with her.
"If youre gonna make pancakes, there has to be meat." He giggled. As they cooked Namjoon came in to join Hoseok at the breakfast bar. They watched the two cook. Jin picked up a patty and fed it to haruka. He was extremely close to her.

Hoseok balled up his fist knowing he couldn't do anything about the exchange of cuteness. All of the sudden Hoseok felt Namjoon rubbing his back.
"Don't get upset. Jin is just acting on his hormones like all men do. I'm sure she doesn't realize it. However she is smiling and thats a good thing considering we kidnapped her." Explained Namjoon.

For some reason, even when he said the most blatant truth, Namjoon could always calm Hoseok down.
"You're right." He sighed.
"I know I am" laughed Namjoon.

Jin continued to flirt with Haruka. Getting behind her and hugging her, holding her waist, rubbing her shoulders, and even playing with her hair. She finally finished the breakfast and they both plated everything. All four of them sat down to eat at the dining table.

"Have you met Namjoon?" Jin asked haruka.
"Yes. We met last night when I got thirsty for some water." She giggled as she played with her necklace.
"Did you give her that?" Hoseok asked to Namjoon. He nodded his head.
"Yeah, I thought it might be easier on her than scaring her." Namjoon laughed.
"Yoongi has already marked her up. I don't think a small scar in her arm would do too much." Sighed Jin.
"Wait, you guys are talking about hobi's scar right?" She asked. Hoseok held up his arm and she read the word.

Bangtan.

Of course. That's the name of the gang.
"Ohhhhhhh! I saw that the other day. Do all of you have it?" She asked looking at Jin's arms.

"Yeah. It's our mark. Normally gangs have tattoos to bind them together. We however make a scar on the bicep. The bicep represents our strongest muscle in our body and it carries Bangtan. We do scaring because it shows we all go through the same pain together." Explained Jin as he showed his. Namjoon showed his also.