Intro: Crime

Haruka Tsukoya watched the second hand makes it journey around the clock. She had watched it many times before and expected to watch it more. It was a rare sight to see some one come in to the convenience store she worked at on her graveyard shift.

Three AM

I still have four hours until someone comes to relieve me. This is boring.

She suddenly heard the bell on the front door chime. It was a tall, hooded man wearing all black. It didn't bother her, it took alot to make Haruka uncomfortable.

"Is there anything I can help you find sir?" She asked politely. He shook his head, his red braids gently popping out of his hood, and walked into an isle.

He didn't say much and after a while she forgot he was even there until she looked up only to see him eyeing her from behind a rack of chips. He noticed her gaze and went onto his phone.

She felt a sense that she didn't like.

She was a bit uncomfortable.

Haruka kneeled down under the counter she was at to get her phone, only to realize she left it in her car. Outside. In the dark.

"Shit." She muttered under her breath.

She then heard a car pull up into the station. A big black van with black out windows and no tags. Her heart dropped and her breathing got difficult.

The man was slowly getting closer and closer to her as he tried to act like he was looking for a snack.

Before she knew it, three men came busting into the store and the red haired man from earlier pressed a gun to the side of her head.

"You can have all the money. It's in the register." She whimpered.

"Get on your stomach, princess." His deep voice was like silk.

She nodded her head laid on the cold tile floor. As the red haired man continued to press his gun to her, she felt two other pairs of hands tieing her legs and her wrists. Then it hit her.

This wasn't a robbery.

This was a kidnapping.

The red haired man placed a sticky piece of ducktape over her mouth and lifted her chin to look at him.
"Shhhh. You're doing great." He smiled. She looked deep into his eyes and they lifted her up and one of them threw her over their shoulders.

She was in a van in less than 2 minutes. She could count a total of 6 men in the van with her.

"Hyung..." Said a higher pitch, softer voice.
"Right...the blindfold is in the center console." Said the familiar voice of the red haired man.

One man pulled a dark black blindfold from the console and looked at her.
"This won't be for long. I promise. Just stay calm." He said as he tied it around her.

From then on she could see nothing but darkness. She lost all hope. No family was looking for her.

"She's a real cutie hyung!" Laughed a younger voice.
"Yeah. She'll be great for ransom." Said a deeper voice.
"And other things" said the younger voice again.

The rest of the van ride was filled with laughter and horrible dad jokes when they finally stopped. She could feel herself being pulled out of the van and into a building.

"Wow! You guys did great picking a girl!" Laughed a deep voice. She felt a hand run along her body almost as if it were examining her.

"I scoped out that place for a month before I decided on her." The voice of the red haired man rang in her ears.

A month?!

"Give her the meds and take her downstairs and leave her until morning. Be sure to chain her up properly." Said a deep voice.
"Sure thing boss." Said another voice.

She felt a sharp pinch in her neck and after seconds of being dragged she fell asleep.