Time Flys

A few weeks had past. It seemed as though her body desired sleep more than her mind craved social interaction. She rarely saw anyone other than Jin and Hoseok and absolutely never saw yoongi.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Jin.

"I want to get up." Haruka sighed. When she was younger she would wish she could just lay in bed all day but now that it was all she could do, it sickened her.
"Ive already told you you need at least three more weeks. I don't think you realize the extent of your injury." Explained Jin. She could sit up but that's all he would allow her to do.

"And why won't you tell me where yoongi is!?" She yelled. Her frustration with the boss was at an all-time high.

"Because that's not what you need to be focused on!! You need to focus on recovery!" Jin yelled back. Little did the two know that the others were standing outside the door listening to haruka scold the boss.

"Damnit Jin! This isn't helping me feel any better! I feel sick looking at the same walls! I can't sleep well and I just want to see the others!!" She continued until silence filled the room. Jin sighed and gently pulled the covers off her. He lifted up her shirt and pulled away her bandage. The wound was relatively healed but the stitches would need to stay in for quite a while.

"Okay. Let's try to go down to the living room." He said.

"So you're letting me go downstairs?" A huge smile started onto her face. He nodded and put his arm under hers to help her up. She quickly, but gently, pushed his arm off and stood up on her own.

"Haruka! Be careful! We don't know how well you can walk!" Cried Jin as he desperately tried to hold on to her.

She swung the door open with an enormous smile, revealing the others who were outside eavesdropping.
"I'm a big girl Jin! It just a gun shot wound!" She cheered as she pranced down the hallway.

Jin sat on the edge of her bed and sighed.
"Shes more resilient than him." Laughed Namjoon. The others snickered and Jin gave them a death glare that easily could have killed them. All of the boys scrambled away and practically tripped over each other coming downstairs to see haruka.

"HARU!" yelled jungkook.

She heard the thunder of men running to her and they all have her a huge hug.
"I missed you guys so much!" She was just about in tears. She counted only 5. Where was the sixth?

"Where's yoongi?" She asked softly. They became very quiet and looked at each other.

"Hes locked himself in the torture room and hasn't come out since. We know he's eating since we leave food by the door every day and it's gone the next day but other than that...." Said TaeHyung. She kissed all of them on the cheek.

"I'm gonna go see him. Don't follow me." She whispered to Hoseok. He nodded his head, knowing he couldn't change her mind.

Haruka knocked on the door. Nothing but silence.

"Come on, Yoongs." She sighed. She jiggled the handle and it of course was locked. Haruka thought to herself...

Min wouldn't give one fuck if I got hurt and yoongi would be too hungry to lock himself up like that....maybe I should be addressing someone else....

"Suga, it's haruka..."

The door swung open and he hugged her tight.
"Im so sorry, haruka!!" His eyes were flowing with tears and his face was red. She rubbed his back to soothe him.

"Shhhh. I'm okay." She cooed. The relife of her presense was all he needed. He broke the hug in a sudden fashion and his face turned expressionless.
"Oh uhm. I'm glad your safe." His voice was much deeper and he seemed to be back to yoongi.

"Suga? Is it still you?" She whispered.
He shook his head.
"No. Sorry. It's just me." Yoongi replied.
"Did you lock yourself up in here? Or was it Suga?" She asked quietly.

"Suga gets over dramatic sometimes...." Said yoongi as he rolled his eyes and stretched. They both walked back into the living room and were greeted by the others.

————

If you haven't already figured out, my new story, "Bangtan of E-POD", is the prequal to this one. It explains how the boys met and formed Bangtan. Love you guys!