Gunslinger

The next few days went well. Haruka was given an actual mattress and more female clothes. The cuffs were still hooked to her bed for when she was bad which wasnt too often. It was early on in the day which ment V was sure to have some customers coming in soon. Haruka was laying on the living room floor watching TV and eating grapes when thuds rang on the door. V, knowing it was for him, answered it and invited the two burly men in.

"What's up V?" Asked the man as he gave one of those man hugs to Tae. V gave a boxy smile back.

"I need a 12 pack of coke." Said the man.

"Ooooh. 12 pack? That's gonna be expensive. You know prices were upped right? That's gonna be 2G." Replied V as he sat down on the couch.

"What the fuck man?! 2? You were only charging me 1!" Yelled the man. He pressed further into the living room and quickly noticed haruka.

"Well I'm sure you can go buy a shit quality 12 pack for 1 somewhere else." V continued to smile.

"Well well... Who is this fine woman?" Said the man as he eyed haruka's body. Yoongi and Hoseok both stood up form the couch they were sitting on.

"Shes not for you." Replied yoongi sternly.
"Come on, man! Are you gonna buy or what?" Asked V. It was evident he was getting uncomfortable too.

The man squatted down next to haruka and reached to touch her arm when in an instant, all men pulled their guns on him. He immediately threw up his hands and eased back up.

"Hey hey...calm down I'm not here to start shit." Replied the man obviously pleading for his life. The boys began slowly lowering their weapons.

"Fine I'll pay." Said the man as he handed V two grand. V have him the cocaine in return and he left quickly.
Yoongi and Hoseok both turned to haruka.
"Why did you wear shorts that short when you knew we were gonna have customers?" Asked Hoseok.
"What?! I didn't know. Plus this is practically all I have to wear." She replied. She looked to Yoongi, as if he was gonna save her from hoseok yelling at her.

"I like looking at her ass. She can be in those shorts as long as she wants." Smirked yoongi. This was not what she was looking for.

"Who thinks we should get haruka more clothes that cover up?" Asked Hoseok as he raised his hand. He of course was the only one to raise it.

"And who thinks haruka should wear what ever the hell she wants?" Asked yoongi. Everyone else except Jungkook raised their hand.
"Jungkook?" Asked yoongi.
"Id rather her not wear anything" he laughed. She blushed deeply and tried to laugh.

Jhope smacked Jungkook on the back of his head. As the sleeve of his shirt moved about haruka saw a scar on his bicep. She couldn't make out what it said but it was definitely a word. She decided not to say anything about it.

Later that day, they were all sitting down watching a movie when haruka asked a question she's been wondering since the start.

"How did you guys meet?" She asked. Jhope and Jimin started laughing.

"It's not like she's gonna tell anyone. She can't leave or we'll kill her." Laughed Jimin.

"We met in jail. Namjoon, who you havent met, brought us together." Smiled Hoseok.

"You were all in jail?? And you all got released?" She asked as she scratched the back of her neck. Suddenly all of them started laughing including Jin.

"Fuck no! We would have been waiting for half our life if we waited on Hope to get out!" Laughed Jin.

Haruka tilted her head and looked to Hoseok.
"We escaped." He said as he smiled sweetly.

—————

Are you guys getting it yet?! If so let me know ;)

If not take a look at some of my other stories.