Her Own Choice

"Good morning everyone." Jin said as he walked into the kitchen. Everyone was anxiously sitting at the dining table.
"What's wrong?" He asked getting a glass of juice.
"Nothing b-boss." Jimin stuttered. Jin slammed his glass down on the table and sighed.
"Jungkook and yoongi have already started drinking and it's only 10:00 in the morning. What the hell is wrong?!" He asked softly but angrily.

"HARUKA'S MISSING!" TaeHyung yelled.

"FIND HER! NOW!" Jin yelled. Everyone scrambled. Yoongi and hoseok jumped into the van outside and sped off. Jungkook grabbed Jimin and Tae and they all took the stolen Cadillac. Namjoon followed Jin up to the office. Once they got into the office Jin slammed the door and kicked over the chair.

"Calm down Jin. I don't think she would have told-" Namjoon was cut off.
"IM WORRIED SOME ONE TOOK MY PRINCESS!" he screamed. Namjoon rarely saw this side of Jin and he never liked it.
"Jin....do you have......feelings for her?" Namjoon asked. Jin slumped down and burried his face in his hands.

"I might flirt with her but it's nothing like that. I care about her but....she like..." Jin trailed off. Namjoons eyebrows raised.
"Shes like your daughter. Youve taken on that fatherly role to her haven't you?" Namjoon smiled and sat down with Jin.
"She's special. I saw something in her. We'll never find anyone like her again." Jin sighed.
"Haruka will come back. It's okay Jin." Namjoon rubbed jins shoulders.

--

It was 4:00 pm.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae were sitting at the table when Hoseok and yoongi came in. Yoongi threw the car keys at the wall and hoseok eagerly ran to Jungkook. Before he could ask anything, Jungkook shook his head.
"Fuck! Where is she?!" He screamed.

Jin and Namjoon walked into the room and Jin sat down.
"I have a feeling she's been kidnapped. Strap up boys." Jin sighed as he piled up 14 different automatic assault rifles on the table. Everyone grabbed two. Yoongi strapped on two more pistols and so did Hoseok. Jin strapped on three more larger guns. He pulled out a larger map and rolled it out on the table.
"So this is a map of the nearby mafia settlements. Jim-"

"Woah. What's going on? Are we going somewhere?"
Her voice was soft like it is. Everyone turned to the front door.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Jin yelled as he hugged her.
"I went on a job." She tried to say as she could barely breath from the boys hugging her. Jin kissed her forehead and yoongi kissed her cheek.
"You never told me you were going on a job." Jin continued to hug her.
"Theres a note in your office. I found the file on the counter and thought I could take care of it. Just a simple robbery. I can't breathe."
Jin let go of her and held his forehead to hers.

"You need to talk to me next time first. I'm the head of this gang and plus....you made me worry." Jin mumbled.
"Okay" she replied with a smile. After everyone else looked in the bag to see what she got, Hoseok pulled haruka aside and into his room.

"Why did you go alone?" He asked as he closed the door.
"You and yoongi go alone on jobs all the time. Why is it any different?" She scoffed.
"Stop. You dont understand what could have happened. Some one could have taken you from me....from Jhope...." He crossed his arms and stared at her making her uncomfortable.
"I'm sorry." She stood up and held his hand.
"I'll go with you next time okay?" He hugged her tight.
"Yes sir." She mumbled. He heard and it immediately turned him.

"It's been too long since I've gotten to speak to you." He whispered. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. They had a dark aura and it frightened her but she wasn't going to let her fear stand in the way of saving Hoseok. She had to suppress Jhope.
"Oh my sweet Jhope. It's nice to hear your voice again." She smiled as she layed down on the bed with her arms stretched out. He quickly got on top of her and pressed her shoulders to the bed.
"I love it when your submissive, Haru." He rolled on to his back pulling her on top of him. His nails dug into her thighs leaving red marks.
"Let's just fuck right now." He smiled.

"I don't think so. I need more information before anything happens." She cooed. He quickly sat up with her still sitting on his lap.
"Anything for my Goddess. Ask away."

Good. She was taking control. Haruka knew he could snap at any moment but she could take the pain.
"Why were you in jail?" She asked.
"1st degree premeditated murder." He replied with a smile.
"Are you guilty?" She asked again. He bit his bottom lip and nodded. Het heart dropped. Not only did he do it, but he admitted to it casually. Jhope was cold and almost inhuman.