New Look

That day, Haruka was sitting on the couch watching some TV when Jungkook and V sat beside her, one on each side. She looked to her left at Jungkook and then to her right at V.

"What?" She asked softly. They had huge smirks on their faces.
"Boss gave us a job today. Since you joined the gang, you may have to start learning how to go on jobs." Said V.
"I thought I was only an accountant?" She frowned.
"We all have to be versatile, Haru. Like Jimin. He is mostly our tech guy but doubles as a get away driver. I'm a get away driver but I double as a interrogator. You know what we mean " said Jungkook.
"Okay...so we're going to train today to learn something new?" She was trying her best to follow what they ment.
"No. People would recognise you. We trust you somewhat but not enough. You might be recognised and then if someone asks if you are who you are, you may plead for help. Can't have that. Hoseok and yoongi are training you anyways." Said V.
"So what's the project?" She was confused now.
"We're giving you a new look. New hair colour, new style, makeup, everything. Jungkook is gonna get you a new hairstyle and I'm gonna go buy some clothes for you. I just need your measurements to make sure everything can fit well." Said V as he motioned for her to stand up. She stood up and held her arms over her head. V pulled out his tape measure and measured her wasn't and bust and height.
"Damn. What's your bra size?" Asked V.
"Why?!" Asked haruka as she covered her chest.
"Do you want the clothes to fit up there or not?" He asked, unimpressed.
"36C." She whispered.
"You would be a perfect Kpop idol, especially with your 21inch waist." Laughed V.
"Alright. It's my turn now." Said Jungkook as he started pushing her towards their room.
"I'll be back with clothes!" Yelled V as he left through the front door.

Jungkook sat haruka down in a plastic chair on his room.
"You have really long hair so I understand if you dont want to cut it too short." He said.
"It better not go shorter than my shoulders." Her eyes narrowed. He started messing with her hair.

"Alright say good bye to your long brown hair." He giggled. Haruka rolled her eyes in response.

Two hours of dyeing and cutting had passed and she had finally washed her hair and it was wrapped in a towel. The door creaked open and V marched in with a couple of large bags. He pulled out an outfit (including lingerie underwear) and laid it out on the bed for her. She pointed at it.
"You want me to wear this?!" She scoffed.
"Just give it a try." He replied smiling.

"Fine! But you guys are getting out. I can do my own makeup." She yelled as she started to push them out of their own room.
"Alright, alright! Just meet us in the living room." Laughed jungkook.

All the boys, excluding Namjoon who was at work, were sitting playing video games in the living room.
"She's been in there a while..." Said Hoseok.
"Stop worrying." Replied yoongi.
"How is the repair in haruka's room looking?" Asked Jin to Jimin.
"Not good. The part I need won't get here for another three days." Replied Jimin.

Haruka looked at her self in the mirror.
"Damn... I look pretty good. They did a good job." She said as she moved around. She walked out of the boys room and down the stairs. They were all preoccupied by playing the games on the TV.

"So....how do I look?" She asked.

The men turned and looked at her. Her long brown hair had been cut to her shoulders and dyed pitch black which pair well with her brown smokey eye makeup. It fell perfectly on to her bare shoulders. She was wearing a tight strapless black leather top and black leather booty shorts. Underneath she had visible black straps hooking to thighs high black lace socks. And for the very bottom, she had on black wedge heels.

"Holy fuck." Said yoongi. Jungkook and V simply highfived each other.
"Wow. You guys did great." Said Jin as he praised the two youngest members.
"I....uh.....oh my god...." Hoseok was at a loss for words. It seemed as though he couldn't even talk to himself correctly in his mind.

"Should I go take it off or something?" She asked.
"No!!!" They all yelled.
"TAKE IT ALL OFF! GODDAMN BABE!" Screamed yoongi. She giggled and Jin held her hand above her head as she  twirled for them.

She hadn't gotten this kind of support in a while. It was nice.