Thorn In My Side

Haruka rolled over to face Jimin. He was dead asleep and practically drooling. It was about 11 at night and she hadn't been sleeping well. She couldn't get her mind off of Yoongi's other self, and better yet, Hoseok's other self. She had suspected somthing was wrong with Yoongi, considering he was so..... sadistic, but she had never expected Hoseok to have another side. What kind of personality was this Jhope?

"Haru..." A voice whispered from outside the door. She tip toed her way over to the door and cracked it open. Yoongi was waiting outside.

"Come on sweety. You're going on a job." Said yoongi.

"Oh...okay hold on lemme get dressed." She said.

"No time. We have clothes for you." He said as pulled her out of the room. She was only in pj shorts and a tank top. All the lights were off in the house except for the light by the front door.

As they went to the door, yoongi put a back pack on her. It was very heavy.
"Yah! What's in this?" She whispered.
"The guns." Said yoongi.

Jungkook and Namjoon were waiting at the front door. They were dressed in all black and their eyes were the only visible part of their face.

"You didn't even let her dress?" Asked Jungkook.

"I told you. We don't have that time! Shut up and get in the van." Snapped yoongi.

"Fine. Whatever." Said Jungkook.

They all went outside and over to the van. Jungkook got in the drivers seat and the other three got in the back. As the van started moving yoongi opened the bag and handed a brown pistol to Namjoon.
"Thanks." Said Namjoon.
Yoongi reached further into the bag and pulled out a matt black glock and black clothes to match the boys. He handed them to her.

"You'll have to use my old glock for tonight. Here put these on over your pajamas." Said yoongi.

She did as she was told and soon enough they got to a house. It was out in the middle of nowhere. While Jungkook stayed in the van, Namjoon, yoongi, and haruka all got out.

She latched the safety on the glock and shoved it in the pocket of the black oversized sweatshirt. She was looking around the dark barren field when suddenly yoongi turned her face to his.
"Here." He put a black face mask over her mouth that also covered her nose.
"Now you really look the part. You'll do great. Don't worry." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

They walked to the back of the house and her breath felt heavy. She was not just nervous but terrified.

"Just follow behind yoongi and you'll be fine. Hold your gun down. Were not trying to kill anyone. This guy ripped us off on a weapons deal earlier this month and he needs to pay. There is a locker in his basement that holds a case of new AK-47's. We get that and get out. Jungkook will have the van ready when we get back." After Namjoon briefed the plan to her she felt a little bit better since the guy they were robbing was a bad guy too, but she was still very nervous.

As they entered the house it was silent. She could hear a TV on upstairs but that was it. All the lights were off. She trailed behind yoongi (as told) with her gun drawn. They stopped and yoongi opened the door down to the basement.

"Stay here. I'll go get the guns." Said yoongi. Namjoon nodded and he and haruka guarded the door while yoongi went downstairs.

After several dreadful moments of waiting yoongi came up with a huge bag. He threw it over his shoulder and gave the hand signal to leave.

They all turned to leave when haruka noticed something, or better yet, didn't hear something. It was dead silent.

The TV noise was gone. She turned to look up the stairs and heard a loud bang. It popped her ears and she heard only a ringing.

Her breath felt shortened.

Her sweatshirt was wet.

She looked down at her hand that was holding her side and revealed the blood. She had been shot.

Still, nothing but silence.

She then saw Namjoon shoot the man and yoongi picked her up. They ran outside and to the van where she finally blacked out.

Silence and darkness.