Journal Entry: Pt 2

"Alright, we'll be back later tonight." Said Jin as he packed up a couple of glocks into a bag.
"And why can't I go?" She pouted.
"Because last time you got shot." Yoongi argued.
"Oh come on....just this once?" She sat on the back of the couch and winked.
"Let's go....before she seduces us into giving her free rule." Laughed Jin. They all left out the door and she fell back onto the couch and crossed her arms.
"I guess it's another day of cleaning. Its Hoseok and Yoongi's room today." She mumbled to herself.

Haruka got up and after getting something to eat she made her way up to the dreaded room. It was chaos. Yoongi's drawings of plans were strewn everywhere and almost anywhere you looked there was a pile  of dirty clothes or porn magazines. She carefully organized all the magazines by alphabetical order and then put them on the shelf. She then started to make hoseoks bed. Suddenly she noticed a little brown book.
"What's this..." She mumbled to herself. Haruka picked it up and sat down on his bed. She knew fully well that this was an invasion of his privacy but curiosity always kills the cat. As she read through it she realized quickly that it was Jhopes journal. Once a day he writes. She flipped to that day.....the day she was kidnapped.

July 1st,

Today is the day. Hoseok won't stop me any longer. I'm taking that girl and she is all mine. Plus, Jin told me to find a girl for the ransom. After all the research I did on this girl I know for a fact that she has no family. If I can convince Jin to let her live then I know I'll be able to easily manipulate her into trusting me. What's that called again? Stockholm Syndrome? That will work. A full month I've been planning this alone. I've worked really hard and that pussy Hoseok won't get in my way.

Until tomorrow,
Jhope

Her heart stopped. It was Jhope that kidnapped her and with horrible intentions. She decided to read further. Why stop now if you've already committed the crime. Haruka flipped to the entry that was written a month before the crime.

June 2nd,

So I went to the gas station today and there was this girl. I was buying a coffee and when I got up to the counter, I saw her name tag.

Haruka.

That is her name!!!!! And damn is she beautiful! My dream must have been correct! She will be all mine. I only spoke to her a little but it was perfect!

"Just this?" She asked me. I stared at her lips trying hard to focus on anything else. Shes like a seductive queen.
"Uh yeah." I replied.

I wanted to take her right there but I didn't.

"It's kind of late for a coffee don't you think?" She giggled. Damn....that cute ass laugh. It was 2:00am.

"It's kinda of late to be alone here." I replied casually. I thought maybe it would freak her out but she just laughed.

"You're right but stop sounding so creepy!" She laughed.

That's it. That was our whole conversation. It was small but it was perfect. God...I'm so obsessed with her already. I know for sure she's all mine. Hopefully Hoseok doesn't get in the way and try to let her go.

Signed,
Jhope

She couldn't breathe. It all came back and she remembered. She remembered the exact conversation. Haruka closed the journal and put it back. She didn't want to know anything else.

She was right....they had met before.

One thing was for sure...the only soft spot Jhope had was for Haruka.