Chapter 36: Netflix and Chill

"Lauren tops."

"Ha! No, Camila tops! Don't be delusional, Mani!"

Dinah dramatically huffs out a big frustrated sigh as she scrolls through her camera roll, grinning once she sees the photo she's been looking for and shows it to everybody around the table.

"Look, isn't this the face of a future top?"

Camila lets out a high-pitched squeak when she sees the photo

Camila lets out a high-pitched squeak when she sees the photo. "Oh my god where did you find that, Cheechee!?"

"Your mom posted it on her Facebook account."

Lauren grabs Dinah's phone and zooms in on Camila's face, laughing while Camila tries to wrestle the phone out of her grip.

Meanwhile, Normani is up to something, too competitive to let herself be beaten by Dinah -- even if at the expense of their friends.

When she hears giggling, Lauren looks up and sees Normani passing around her phone.

"Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, DJ, but Lauren's white headband, tucked-in shirt and khaki shorts would like to disagree."

"My fucking god you're exploiting my childhood years, Mani!" Lauren flicks at Normani's elbow

"I was just showing her evidence."

"Of what? Of my cuteness?"

"Well, that too."

"Guys, guys, can't they both be versatile? Problem solved." Ally intermediates.

"Shut up, Ally, you know nothing." Dinah says.

"Oh, yes I do." Ally points her short forefinger at Dinah threateningly, which only causes the latter to laugh at her.

"Ally, eat your bunny-shaped pancakes and let the adults decide who between Camren -- the ship, not the fish -- tops."

"You rude bitches are eating free food I paid for, and you all have the gall to talk about us? While we're here with you?" Lauren hisses at her friends, "oh and by the way, I definitely top, no doubt about it."