Chapter #19: Tunes of the night

Jea-ha's Song above :)) I love it so much omg 💞 Anyway enjoy the chapter!

(Don't play the song until I say you can >:))
———————————————————————

Aria POV

Me and Hak made our way back to everyone, only to see that the celebration was over. A part of me was disappointed but also relieved since I wouldn't have to worry about collapsing from the noice and the smell of alcohol.

"Aria!" I heard Kija say. I turned towards him and smiled.

"You shouldn't be moving around to much. Please, don't restrain yourself" He said looked concerned.

"You're Right. Thank you for caring about me, Kija" I said and gave him a reassuring smile. He blushed a little and turned away. I chuckled and sat down next to Shin-ah.

"Where were you two?" Yoon asked while treating Jea-ha's wound. Jea-ha smirked and looked at me and Hak.

"They probably went somewhere.....private" He said, teasing both of us. Hak looked annoyed and I stuck out my tounge. Jea-ha's eyes lit up and and he smiled happily at me.

"What? You want a French kiss?" He said. Hak punched him so hard in the stomach that he flew almost two meters. I ran up to Jea-ha in order to help him. When I reached my hand out towards him, he took it and pretended to cough.

"Aria dear....I might need....mouth to mouth..." He said and pulled me towards him while closing his eyes.

"I see, please wait just a moment" I ran up to Shin-ah and took Ao from his shoulder and ran back to Jea-ha. Hak saw what I was doing and smirked at me. I placed Ao on Jea-ha's chest and he ran up to his face. Jea-ha opened his eyes and saw Ao staring down at him.

"Go for it, Ao" I told Ao and he got ready to perform mouth to mouth on Jea-ha. Jea-ha pushes him away and got up. Ao ran up to me and I picked him up.

"You're so cruel Aria dear" Jea-ha said and pretended to look hurt. I smirked while I petted Ao.

"Dammit Aria, now I need to treat him again!" Yoon said annoyed and made Jea-ha sit down. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hold up, I wasn't the one that punched him! Hak was!" I said and pointed at Hak. Hak looked at me with a bored face.

"You shouldn't blame such things on me Aria, I would never do something like that" He said and looked at me innocently. I ran up to him and punched his chest multiple times, although he didn't look like he was taking any damage.

"See? She would do something like punching people for no reason" Hak said and I stopped to process what he had said. I realized that what he said was actually true.

"You're right Hak" Jea-ha Said and looked surprised. I stood up and turned away from everyone.

"You know what, I'm leaving. Obviously I don't receive the respect I deserve" I said and walked away while Hak and Jea-ha laughed. I could hear Kija and Yoon scolding them and I mentally thanked both of them. I continued walking until I came to a cliff. I sat down on the grass and stared at the ocean. I probably sat there for a good half an hour before I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw a blonde boy with green eyes. He was smiling at me and I immediately felt comfortable around him.

"Hello miss!" He said and walked up to me. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Hello!" I said and watched as he sat down. He turned to me, still smiling.