Love me forever and always (jawyer)

~Sawyers POV~

Hi. I'm Sawyer Joseph Hartman. I am 23 years old and I currently live in Los Angeles, California. I would really love to be a photographer. Their is one thing no one, not even my mom knows about....... and that is that I'm gay. My best friend Joey Graceffa lives with me and I think I love him.

~Joeys POV~

Hi. I'm Joseph Michael Graceffa. I am 23 years old and I live in Los Angeles, California. I would love to make movies. I live with Sawyer Hartman and their is something no one knows about me. I'm gay and I think I'm in love with Sawyer Hartman.

~Sawyers POV~

I have to tell Joey. I can't keep this to myself any longer. Should I tell him or should I tell someone else first ? I think I'll just tell him, but I need to get ready first. I'm sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I guess I need to take a shower.
(after Shower)
Well I guess when Joey wakes up I'll tell him, but I hope he doesn't get mad.

~Joeys POV~

I have been awake so long. I heard sawyer run the water for his shower and get dressed. I really need to get up and tell him how I feel, I hope he understands. I get up and get dressed and brush my teeth. I walk down the stairs to the living room and see Sawyer on the patio working out. I love his muscles.

~Sawyers POV~

I've been working out since 8 and now it's 9:30, Joey should be up by now. I turn around to see Joey standing there. I say Hey to him and he runs up the stairs crying.

~Joeys POV~

I was working up the nerve to tell sawyer when he turned around and said hey. I can't do this is all I could hear in my head and I ran upstairs crying. I hope he forgives me.

~Sawyers POV~

I ran up the stairs after Joey. He's laying on the bed crying into his pillow. I ask him what's wrong but he wont answer. He finally calms down enough to tell me. "Sawyer...... I'm gay and I like you. Please don't hate me." I must of had a surprised look because he said what. I said to him " Joey I'm gay too and I also like you and I don't hate you. Joey Graceffa will you bet boyfriend ? " Yes, Yes!!!!" Love me forever ? I'll love you forever and always Sawyer !

~Joeys POV~

I hear Sawyer coming up the stairs to my room. I just lay there and cry. He tries to calm me down but I couldn't. I finally calm down enough to answer that I'm gay and I love him. He told me the exact same thing and asked me to be his boyfriend !!!! I screamed yes. He said Love me forever ? and I said forever and always Sawyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sawyers POV~

Me and Joey leave the room and go watch anime and eat eggianyas. I give hitch food and sit back with Joey. He put his head on my shoulder and I instantly relax. Hitch jumped into my lap and laid in between me and Joey. Joey fell asleep and after a while I did too.

~Joeys POV~

Me and Sawyer are watching anime and eating eggianyas on the couch. I put my head on his shoulder and I felt him relax. Hitchyanya laid down in between us and after that the only thing I remember is falling asleep with my head on Sawyers shoulder.

~Sawyers POV~

When I woke up it was 7:30. Man We slept through lunch and dinner. I turned to see Joey laying in the floor watching my youtube videos. I quietly got down beside him and tickled him. He screamed then realized it was me and playfully punched me in the arm. I hopped up off the floor and ran and Joey started chasing me.