Rachels Boyfriend and new roommates

~Hunters POV~

Maryann had to go up to the school for something so I stayed with the kids. She came back and her best friends Tinah and Annabella came with her. I knew both of them and they where really sweet. Maryann asked if they could live with us. I said they can. Luke called and asked if Andrew could live with us. Something came up and some government people wont let them keep him. I told him of course we would. I went with the girls and we got all there stuff and I went to likes and got all Andrews stuff. As soon as I left I sent 3 cop cars going to his house. I wonder what's wrong. When we got back to the house they kids where playing and maryann was sitting on the couch watching them. We all helped the girls set up there rooms even Rachel and Andrew. I told maryann that Rachel and Andrew will have to share a crib because his didn't fit in the car. I also told her about the cop cars. I left to go to the store and the girls where playing with the kids. I bought groceries and pull-ups for the kids. I got 2 big boxes. 1 was cars, monsters inc., jake and the never land pirates, and buzz light year. The other was the girl cars, boo from monsters inc., izzy from jake and the never land pirates, and Jessie from toy story. The kids would match. When I got home the girls where still playing with the kids. I put everything away and maryann came over to me. Everyone was watching us. She nuzzled into my neck and kissed it. I pulled her head up and kissed her. Everyone but the kids awed. We walked hand and hand to the couch. I pushed her gently on it and went and got my guitar. I played wanted by Hunter Hayes to her. She started to cry and when I finished and put my guitar down she jumped into my arms. I hugged her and we swayed side to side. She cried and looked up at me. I love you she told me. I love you more, forever and always is what I told her. She nuzzled into me. I hugged her. She lifted her head and I wiped her tears with my thumb. I kissed her again and we looked at everyone. Tinah and Bella awed at us and we had a group hug. We all let go but I still held onto maryann. I kissed the top of her head and drug her upstairs. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. She got dressed in our room. I walked into the room and grabbed jeans and a muscle tank. I put on shorts instead of jeans cause it's so hot. I let my shirt off and maryann turned toward me. She was still crying. I pulled her into me and she traced her finger along my stomach. I love you baby is all I said and she stopped crying. I let go and put my shirt on. We went back down stairs and tinah was on the counter watching joey Graceffa and Bella was sitting on the couch with both kids asleep in her lap. I picked up Rachel and she carried Andrew. We went to their room and put them beside each other in the crib. I covered them with a blanket and opened the boxes of pull-ups. Bella told me thank you for letting her move in. I said no problem and she went back downstairs. I put pull-ups on the changing table for when the kids wake up. They were both gonna have jake and izzy. I gently closed the door and went down stairs. I started cooking. Maryann came in from out back and put her hands over my eyes. Guess who. I said maryann? she dropped her hands and I turned and kissed her. I kept cooking and she put her around around my waist. I patted her hand. The food was done and Bella and tinah set the table. We where having chicken stir fry and asparagus. I heard a cry from up stairs and I went to Rachel's room. Andrew was standing up in the crib crying. I picked him up and he cried. I held him and he asked me "where's my big broder". I told him I don't know but he's going to be staying with us for a while. I carried him downstairs and put him in his hight chair. I put it up to the table with us and Bella started talking in baby voices asking him what's wrong. He smiled and reached for her. She pulled him out and he sat in her lap. We where all eating when Rachel woke up. I went and got her. "Where's Andrew?" He's downstairs baby. I carried her down and put her in her hight chair and gave her se chicken stir fry. She ate but Andrew wouldn't eat unless Bella fed him. After Rachel and Andrew finished me and Bella took them upstairs and changed them. I changed Rachel's pull-up and she changed Andrew. When we got back downstairs, maryann and tinah had cleared the table and where sitting outback. I took the kids out there to play. We decided tonight after the kids are in bed asleep we are going to go swimming. Tomorrow is my birthdays so I'm wondering what maryann has up her sleeve. I'll be 16 and she will be 15 in a week. Her and Bella have the same birthday. Tinah's birthday is in 2 weeks. The day right now is June 1st. I was born June 2nd, 1998. We all sat outside until 7. I gave the kids a bath at 7 and put them in their pjs. I put them both in pull-ups because Rachel doesn't sleep in underwear and Andrew is stressed out and is using the bathroom a lot more but isn't telling anyone but Bella but he doesn't tell her until he needs to be changed. Rachel sat in tinah's lap and played with her necklace. Andrew curled up into a ball on Bella's lap. Annabella sat and rocked him and he went to sleep. She asked me if she should let him sleep with her tonight since she is the only one he stays with. I said that's fine and she put him in her bed. Rachel fell asleep on Tinah. Tinah and Bella love kids so I already new what Tinah was going to ask. Yes Tinah she can sleep in your bed. She smiled and carried Rachel to her room. We all changed and went and got in the pool. I brought I the baby monitor out just incase. I sat in an inter tube and they girls all where on camo chairs. They also had matching swimsuits. Camo swimsuits with hearts on the corners and and green or blue or pink trim. I fell asleep which was the worse move ever. They flipped my float over and I fell in the water. Worst move ever. I picked maryann up and threw her in the water. I got out of the pool and laid in the grass. It was dark outside and all the stars were out and maryann laid beside me and the other girls got out. We all laid in a line looking at the stars.