Sick ?

~Hunters POV~

After Rachel woke up we went house shopping. We found one that we really liked and decided to buy. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and is 2 stories. We are packing tonight and tomorrow and moving in saturday. We went home and started packing. After 4 hours we had all Rachel's toys, clothes, and bed packed. We had my clothes, Maryann's clothes, and everything in Maryann's room and the living room and bathrooms. The only other room that needed to be packed up is my room and the kitchen. We all went to my room and went to bed. When we woke ups and maryann decided to move in the house today. We left our house at 11 and had everything unpacked at the new house at 5. We had Rachel a pool that was filling up and a new swing set. Maryann was pushing Rachel in her baby swing when she screamed. I ran over to Rachel to see what happened and she said she needs to potty. I took her out of the swing and took her underwear off and told her to peepee in the grass. She wouldn't do it. I told her she can't go inside to her potty because we haven't taken it out of the box yet and she is afraid of the big girl potty. She cried and I decided if she needed to go bad enough she would. She ran up to me and said she wants me to go peepee In the grass and then she would. I guess she wanted to make sure it was ok to do that. I went over by the tree in the yard to pee. I had her come over by me and I peed. She stood looking at the grass and held her legs together. I bent down to her level and told her it was ok. Then I had an idea. My real parents did this toe when I was little. Ok come here baby. I picked her up and put her back against my chest and spread her legs. I told her to go potty and she did. She was so happy that she went outside for the first time. She ran back over to maryann to swing again. We just left her underwear off cause if she needed to go to the bathroom she could go on her own. I went and opened the back door and let hitch out. I went inside and got our swimsuits because the pool was almost full. I put mine on in the kitchen and so did maryann. We just put Rachel's on right before we got in the pool because she has to have a swimming diaper. She followed hitch around while he tried to find a place to lay down. She stopped dead in her tracks and peed like a boy would. She says aw oh and starts to cry. I ask her why she's crying and she said cause she didn't make it to the big tree. I told her she didn't have to potty on the tree. She could go potty anywhere in the yard. The pool was full and I climbed in it Rachel was just in a swim diaper because she didn't want her swimsuit. Maryann climbed in and Rachel was in her arms. We put Rachel in her baby boat and she floated around. I pulled maryann up against me and kissed her. I love our new house. Rachel started screaming she needed to go potty so I took her out of the boat and pulled her swimming diaper off. I set her in the grass and she squats down. At first I don't know what she was doing, but them I realized she needed to do more than pee. I let her do it anyways because if I didn't let her bit hitch gets to I would have to explain it and she would get mad. At least she didn't do it in the pool. Rachel started chasing hitch so I jumped into my camo float and pulled maryann into my lap. I kissed her jawline and Rachel wanted back in the pool so maryann had to get down. I let Rachel swim naked this time because she tells us when she needs to potty. I pulled maryann back only lap and we stayed in the pool until it was dark. Rachel was asleep in her baby boat and maryann was still in my lap. I kissed her and then I got out of the pool and pulled Rachel out of her boat. I could tell she needed to pee because she held her legs together so I held her up by the tree and pulled her legs apart again. I whispered in her ear it's ok baby you can go peepee now. She peed and I carried her inside. I laid her on the changing table in her room and put a diaper on her. I put her underwear on over it. I laid her in her bed and pulled the rail up. I changed and went downstairs. Maryann was taking a shower. About 10 minutes later maryann yelled from upstairs. "Babe??" " yes baby?" " I forgot to grab clothes can u bring them to me they are in the box marked pjs. I grabbed her a pair of shorts and a sports bra. I was at the end on the stairs when she came down. I walked up to her and kissed her. We went to the kitchen and made some chicken. After we ate, we sat on the couch. Maryann fell asleep cuddled up on my lap so I carried her bridal style to my room. I laid her on the bed and I went and brushed my teeth. I laid down beside her and she cuddled up to me. We fell asleep with our arms untwined and her leg In between mine.