Maryanns bestfriend

~Hunters POV~

Maryann's best friend Katie is coming to live with us. Annabella is moving in with her boyfriend and Tinah is her best friend so she is moving with them. I helped the girls move out and Katie move in. After everything was settled I sat on the couch with maryann who was holding Joseph. Katie walked in and hitch jumped on her. She picked him up and sat beside maryann. She put hitch down and maryann handed Joseph to Katie. Maryann went and took a shower and Katie played with Joseph. He started to fuss so I brought her his bottle. She fed and burped him then handed him to me. She went to the bathroom and when she came out Joseph had thrown up all over me. I handed him to her and went to change. I put on some sweatpants and went back to Joseph. He was laying on the floor pulling him self along the carpet. He is 6 months now. I got the video camera out and videoed him. He pulled him self to Katie and started to cry. He wanted her to hold him. My dads came in with Rachel, Phoenix, and Andrew about 10 minutes later. They took them to the park. Phoenix climbed into my lap and fell asleep. I put him on the bend of the couch and covered him with a blanket. He doesn't officially have a room yet so he sleeps with dads or me and maryann. Since Bella and Tinah moved in with Bella boyfriend we have an extra room and that will be Phoenix's room. Katie got up and carried Joseph to his swing. She put him in it and turned it on. She gave him a toy and he fell asleep. Maryann came down and I kissed her as she walked by. She covered Joseph with a blanket and picked up Phoenix. He was the cutest little boy. He has black hair and blue eyes like dad (sawyer). Maryann handed him to me and I put his head on my chest. He relaxed when he heard my heart beat. I rubbed his back and kissed his head. He's only 4 and he loves to be held. I handed him to Katie and he woke up. He smiled at her and laid his head on her shoulder. She put him down and he played with Rachel and Andrew. Maryann gave Katie a hug.

M: I'm so glad your hear Katie. I've missed you so much

K: me too maryann. Thanks for letting me move in.

M: you know I would let you move in with me anytime. Your my best friend and I love you.

K: awww I love you too

They hugged again and sat on the couch and turned on a movie. Maryann pulled me down beside her and put her head on my shoulder. We finished the movie and maryann was asleep. I got up and carried her upstairs. I put her in our bed and covered her up. I put Joseph in the bed beside her and she put her arm around him. I kissed her head and went downstairs. Rachel and Andrew were both asleep so me and Katie carried them upstairs. She went to her room and fell asleep and I went and ordered a pizza. I ate some pizza and went up to my bathroom. I took a shower and went to bed. I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I got sick but I don't know why. I feel really sick though. I took my temp and it was 101.5. I got sick some more and took another shower. I stood under the hot water and got sick again. Maryann came in the bathroom and opened the curtain. I was getting sick when she opened the curtain. She turned the water off and rubbed my back. I continuously got sick. I got out and she wrapped a towel around me. She brought me some sweatpants and boxers. I put them on and sat against the wall in front of the toilet. I got sick more and maryann made me go in our room and lay down. I laid with my head propped up and she handed me a trash can. She went and made me some soup and ginger ale. I got sick again and had to empty out the trash can. I got back in bed and my dad came in. Her sat on the end of the bed.

J: hey son

H: hi dad.

J: you ok

H: not really

J: do you need anything

H: no

J: ok I'll come back later

H: ok

I stayed in bed and maryann brought me some soup. She had put the baby in his crib before she came to the bathroom. I ate some if the soup and felt a little better. I must of fell asleep because I opened my eyes and the soup tray was gone.