Sandy beach

~Hunters POV~

Anna and Tinah didn't want to come so I packed Rachel's beach bag and put on my swim shorts. Maryann changed and I tied her swim top. Rachel and Andrew woke up and I went and got them. They said they weren't hungry so I changed them into swim pull-ups and put snacks in their bags. Maryann carried the bags and I carried the kids. I put them in their seats and got in the car. The beach was 2 hours away and the kids said they where hungry. We decided to stop at mcdonalds and get them something to eat.

~Sawyers POV~

Luke told me about Andrew. I wonder how hunter and maryann are handling both kids. I need to call him but I just can't bring my self to do it. I got yelled at by him and Rachel last time. I can't believe this happened and I don't know if it is ever going to go away from our lives.

~Hunters POV~

My phone started ringing while we were waiting on the food. It was sawyer. I've realized joey never calls just sawyer. I answered. He explained that Luke got into some trouble because if what happened with him and dad. I hung up and threw my phone in the console. I told maryann that what happened to Luke was because of my dads. She grabbed my hand and the food came. I paid the lady and handed it to the kids. Me and maryann switched places because I couldn't drive. We got to the beach and I sat down on the towel. I pulled my legs up to my chest and cried. Maryann wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her. She kissed me behind my ear and down my jawline. The kids where playing in the sand in front of us. Me and maryann have been together for 1 year and 4 1/2 months and I love her so much. She got up and started building sandcastles with the kids. I decided I want to propose to her. We don't have to have a parents conceit because we don't know where our parents are. I decided I would propose to her in a month when we have been together a year and a half. We left at 4 because the kids started to act out and when we got home they were asleep. Annabella and Tinah had went to the movies with some friends so we put the kids to bed and went to our room. Maryann pushed me on to the bed and squatted down. She looked at my eyes and kissed me. She walked into the bathroom and untied her swim top. She shut the door and got in the shower. I laid down on the bed and decided I was going to go pick out a ring tomorrow. I love her so much that I don't think I can wait another month. We aren't going to go in a honey moon because of the kids we already talked about that a long time ago.