Disney land

~Hunter POV~

After Rachel woke up I put her in her stroller and gave her a snack. I gave her a juice box and some jello. Me and maryann ate some blackberries. After Rachel got done she wanted to play in the water. I held her hand and we went to the water. Well, she learned something new. She learned how to get her pull-up off so we got in the water and the next things know she has no diaper on and is peeing in the sand. I spanked her bare bottom and made her sit on the towel. I put another swim pull-up on her and made her sit in time out. She sat there for 2 minutes and I let her get up. I told her when we are at the beach and there are no potties she needs to use her pull-up. I took her back to the water but she cried. I picked her up and she held onto me. I asked her what was wrong and she showed me a cut on her hand. I don't know how she got it but I always keep a first aid kit in the diaper bag. I got a bandaid and put it on her. It was getting late so I took her swim diaper off and had to dig in the diaper bag for a normal one. We where the only people still here. By the time I found one Rachel had pooped in the sand. I spanked her harder than I have before and put her pull-up on her. I asked her if she was gonna do it again and she said yes. I spanked her again. She sat in the sand and started to cry. I pulled her up by her arm and she half walked half staggered to the car. I pulled her up and put her in her car seat. I told her not to do that and she stuck her tongue out at me and I took her out of her car seat pulled her pull-up down and spanked her. Hard enough that it left a red mark. I took her pull-up off and put her in her seat. I told her if she peed in it she would be spanked again. She started to cry. I shut the door and helped maryann fold up the stroller. She leaned up again the back on the car and I kissed her. We kissed for a while then got in the car. Rachel was still crying. I told her she better dry it up or I would spank again. She just got louder. I spanked her leg which also left a red spot. I backed up and she still cried. I told her to stop. She finally stopped and I grabbed her hand. I kept my eyes on the road but told her I loved her but she needed to listen to me. She squeezed my hand and I put it back on the wheel. Me and maryann held hands and Rachel started to fall asleep. We were close to a gas station and I asked her if she needed to potty. She said yes but the gas station was closed. She started doing her gotta go dance and I took her over to the grass. I picked her up and put her back on my chest. I put her bottom a little higher in the air and told her to pee. She peed and I put her down. I start to walk thinking she is following me then I look back to see he squatted down. She had to do more than pee. I got the baby wipes out of her bag and wiped her bottom. She didn't want a pull-up on and I didn't bring any diapers so I put her back in the car. She started to fall asleep and maryann was looking out the window at the sunset. I grabbed her hand and held it. She held mine and I told her we could see the sunset from our yard but it was dark when we got home. Rachel still doesn't know we are going to Disney tomorrow. I got her out of her seat and stood her on the drive way and as soon as I did she peed everywhere. Well at least I had her out of the car. When she finished I carried her inside and put a diaper on her. I put her in a clifford nightgown and put her to bed. I went and brushed my teeth and took a shower. Maryann brushed her teeth while I was in the shower. I waited for her to leave before I got out. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. Maryann took a shower after me and I got dressed. I was laying on the bed pretending to be asleep when maryann came in. She got dressed and sat on the side of the bed and I wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her onto the bed and put her beside me. She fell asleep but I was still awake. A tear rolled down her cheek while she slept and it landed on my chest. I kissed her and got up. I went to Rachel's room and she was laying in her crib babbling to herself. I picked her up and sat in the rocking chair. I put her on my chest and she fell asleep. I put her back on her bed. I went to my room and maryann wasn't in the bed. I knocked on the bathroom door and asked if she was in there. She said yes and I went in. She was sitting against the wall crying. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I asked what was wrong and she thought I left her. I told her I went to check on Rachel and had to rock her to sleep. I carried her back to the bed and laid her down. I gently kissed her and gradually kissed her more. I pulled away and laid down beside her. I pulled her against me and told her we should get some sleep if we are going to disney. I woke up first the next morning but stayed in bed until maryann woke up so she double cry again. She woke up and went to the bathroom. I went and made breakfast. I set it on the table and went to Rachel's room. She was sound asleep and had he pull-up off for some reason. She had her bottom in the air. I rubbed her back and she woke up. I asked her why her pull-up was off but she didn't know. She prolly moved a lot because he sheets where off. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I set her on her potty and went downstairs. Before I left I told her to come down when she finished and we would wash her hands. Maryann was eating and I kissed the top of her head. Rachel came down the stairs and we washed her hands. She had on a pair of underwear. I guess she found them. I put her in her hight chair and she ate her pancakes. When she finished I had to give her a bath because she was so sticky. Maryann got dressed and I got Rachel dressed. I let maryann do Rachel's hair while I got dressed. We put Rachel in underwear but brought extra clothes. She wore Shorts and a tank top with Minnie Mouse on it. She also had pink sneakers. I packed her a bag with underwear, pull-ups, extra clothes, cups, snacks, sunscreen, and her blankie and Pacifier. I know I should break her from it but it keeps her calm especially with what we are going through. I put her in the car and me and maryann climbed in. Disney was about an hour and a half away so I asked Rachel if she needed to potty a lot. She only had to go twice. She still didn't know where we were and when we got there we all had to go to the bathroom so maryann took Rachel and I went. I got out before them so I bought our tickets. Rachel came running out and I caught he and pretended like I was earl ting her stomach. She alighted and squealed. I put her in her stroller and we went in. I asked her if she knew where we were and she said no. Then she sent Micky and Minnie and digital red out where we were. We in Disney !!!!!! Look Hunter Mickey. I see baby. We went up to him and she got her picture with Mickey and Minnie. After seeing a bunch of characters we rode some rides. We all ride the teacups together and she rode dumbo with maryann. We took her to the disney store and got her a Olaf toy. She was getting hot so we went to the water park. She played in the baby pool with other little kids while me and maryann talked. We talked about Rachel and about us. I love her so much. Rachel came and climbed in my lap and put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and told her I love her. She fell asleep in my lap and I laid down on the concrete on the towel. I turned her over so her stomach was on mine. I rubbed her back and maryann cuddled into my side. We fell asleep like this.