Beach

~Hunters POV~

Kylie woke up crying and screaming my name. I picked her up and she wouldn't calm down. I started singing I don't dance to her again. She calmed down and I put her back on her play pin. I gave her some toys. I didn't put her with Ryder because he is cranky and wont take a nap. I put her babies in there and some blocks. I put Ryder in his play pin without any toys and he cried. He cried long enough that he fell asleep. Tomorrow we are taking the twins to the beach. Maryann was laying down and she was very anxious and a little depressed since her daddy passed. I looked on the internet to see what would help and it said cuddling. I got in the bed, under the covers, and pulled her into my chest. She relaxed and sighed. I put my hand in her hair and leaned down. I put my forehead on hers and kissed her. I asked her in she wanted to talk. She nodded and we talked for about an hour about her dad. I kissed her and Kylie was asleep in the floor so I had to get her in her play pin. I got back in bed and put maryann on my chest. I played with her hair and we fell asleep. Maryann and I woke up at 5 am. I sat up and she cuddled into my side. She is acting better since we talked. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and made the beach bags for me, maryann, and the kids. Maryann came and brushed her teeth. When she got done I started shaving and she wrapped her arms around me. She kissed my bare shoulder and I turned and kissed her. When I pulled away she had shaving cream on her cheek. I wiped it off and gave her a sweet, quick peck on the lips and went back to shaving. When I got done I washed my face off and went to the bedroom. Maryann had got dressed. She was wearing black jeggings, a blue tank top with white and yellow stars, and blue starry converse. She had her hair up in a tight bun. She did her makeup and came back out to me. I kissed her and said there's my beautiful girl. I held her hand and spun her around. I started singing I don't dance and when I sang spinning round and round in circles I turned maryann in circles. After that line I spun her into my chest. I kept singing the song and we slow danced to it. Every time I sang that line I spun her into my chest and we slow danced after it. When I stopped singing I gave her a peck on the lips and went over to the suitcase. I pulled out a blue muscle tank, black jeans, and blue converse. We match somewhat. She wanted me to sing to her again so I sang I don't dance again. That's her favorite song. We danced and she laid her head on my chest. I'm 5'9 and she is 5'5. Right now it is 6:30. I guess we need to wake the kids up. I went over to Kylie's play pin and Maryann went to Ryder's. We rubbed their backs and told them it was time to get up. Kylie sat up and reached for me. I picked her up and sat her on the counter by the sink. I helped her brush her teeth and I brushed her hair and put it in pig tails. I took her shirt and shorts off but left her diaper on. I got her a clean pull-up, jeans, short sleeves, and baby converse. Ryder wore the same thing just different shirts. It was cool today but we are still going to the beach. We went down to breakfast. A bunch of guys were looking at maryann. I grabbed her hand and pulled Kylie out from behind me. They looked away and walked off after that. We ate and went back to the room. The kids where playing with their toys and me and maryann started talking.

M: I really want to adopt Kylie and Ryder.

H: ok baby that's fine with me. I do too. I love them to death and when they get old enough we can teach them their own things. I can teach Ryder baseball, football all the sports. You can teach Kylie makeup and boys.

M: yea and we can both teach Joseph things together

H: yep we can.

I leaned forward and kissed her. Kylie ran to my and she wanted to dance. I stood up and picked her up. I sang I don't dance and danced with her.

H: I can teach Kylie to dance with boys and......

M: i can teach Ryder to dance with girls!

H: yea.

Me and Kylie danced for a while and I put her down. It was only 7:30. The beach is gonna be cold right now so we aren't going until about 10 or 11. I sat up against the headboard and maryann cuddled into my side. We watched tv and the kids climbed up onto the bed. They sat beside us and laid on our legs. Kylie on mine and Ryder on Maryann's. We turned on cartoons and the kids fell asleep. I smiled at maryann and we quietly got up. I turned on the country music video channel and danced to the songs. I don't dance came on and I started singing it and dancing with her. We finished dancing and the kids woke up. We picked them up and held them. It was 10 and the beach was an hour away. We got the bags and put them in the truck. I put the kids in the truck and picked maryann up. I set her in the truck and looked up at her. I had my hands on her upper legs.

H: Now your taller than me

She smiled at me. I stepped up on the running board and kissed her. I spun her forward and shut the door. I hopped in the truck beside her. I started the truck and Ryder started to cry. I dug his pacifier out of his bag and handed it to him. He stuck it in his mouth and stopped crying. I drove to the beach. About 20 minutes before we got there Kylie wanted her cup. I pulled it out and gave it to her. When we got to the beach I pulled Kylie out and Maryann got Ryder. Neither of them wanted to get in the water so they just built sand castles and dug for seashells. We stayed there for about 2 hours and Ryder started crying that he wanted to ride gokarts. We passed a spin around fun town place with bumper boats and gokarts. We decided we would take them. I put them in the truck and maryann climbed in. I got in and drove to the place. When we got there Ryder was so excited. I got him out and put his baby leash on. I don't trust him. I got Kylie out and put hers on too. I gave Kylie to maryann and I kept Ryder. I took Ryder to the gokarts and got a 2 seater so he could ride with me. Kylie rode the baby gokarts. She was scared of the big ones. After me and ruder rode for a while we did the bumper boats. Me and Ryder where in one and Maryann and Kylie where in another. We sprayed them and they spayed us. They didn't spray much water so me and maryann where barely wet. We got out and Ryder rode a baby GOKART with Kylie. We put them in the truck after being there for 3 hours and went back to the hotel. Maryann took her tank top off and had a really bad sunburn. I sprayed sunburn medicine on her and told her to put her bikini top on so it wont here as bad. I took my shirt off and had a tan. I was a little red but not much. Kylie and Ryder had tan arms but that's it. After we got the kids changed we went down to the pool. Maryann said the water felt good. We stayed there for 2 hours and when maryann got out her sunburn was really tan and it didn't hurt so I could actually cuddle with her. We went up to the room and maryann took a shower. She came out in my shorts and a tank top. I took a shower and put on some sleep shorts. I came out and the kids where already in pjs sound asleep. It was 8 so I got in bed and maryann climbed in over me. She laid against my side as close to me as possible. I put my arm around her and fell asleep.