4th of July

~Hunters POV~

When Ryder woke up I explained to them that they will be living with us now. They weren't upset at all. They wanted to live with us. Tomorrow is the 4th. I went back to cooking and Kylie grabbed my leg. I asked her what was wrong and she said she wanted me to take her to the bathroom. I told her to tell maryann but she wont leave my side. I am defiantly wrapped around her finger. I took her to the bathroom and went back to cooking. She stood beside me the whole time I cooked. I put the food on a plate for all the kids and put them in their hight chairs. Joseph is 10 months so he is starting to eat soft food. We had mashed potatoes, green beans, and chicken. I sat down and Kylie started crying. I pulled her hight chair over to me and she stopped crying. After supper I took the gate off of Phoenix's room and put it on the twins door. I gave them all a bath at the same time. I put Joseph in his bath chair and the kids played with toys. I got Joseph out, then Ryder, then Kylie. I dressed them all and put Joseph to bed. I turned on his nightlight and shut the door. I went to Kylie and Ryder's room and put them in their beds. I tucked them in and sat in the middle of the beds. I read them a story and Kylie fell asleep on me. Ryder fell asleep on his pillow. I put Kylie on her pillow and gently got up. I turned off their lamp and turned on the night light. I closed their gate and latched it. I went to my room and walked into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower when I got out I put on sweatpants and maryann took a shower. I took her some shorts and a tank top. She got into bed and I got in after her. We fell asleep and I woke up to Kylie crying at 8. Well at least she slept all night long. I rubbed my eyes and ran my hand threw my hair. I went to their room and lifted Kylie up over the gate. She held my neck and card down. I took her to the bathroom and back to her room. I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. Maryann came down and climbed onto the couch. She fell asleep on the couch and I set her breakfast on the table. I went over to her and pecked her on the lips. She moved a little. I put my lips against hers and she woke up and kissed me. She went over to the table and sat down. I yelled for Katie and she came out. Her boyfriend stayed over last night. I put their plates on the table and sat down with mine. After we ate the kids woke up. I fed them and got them dressed. Joseph and Ryder wore matching 4th of July rompers and Kylie had an American kitty romper. I took them outside and let them play. They played up until lunch. I fed them and put them down for a nap. They all slept until 4. Me and Maryann were in the middle of playing truth or dare when they all got up. I brought them down stairs and they played truth or dare with us. At 6 I got all the fireworks out. I gave the kids a box of pop its. At 8 when it got dark I gave them sparklers. I set the end in fire and the twins ran around with them. Joseph was in his play pin watching. When it was 9 it was totally dark. The fireworks weren't till 10. I set up my fireworks. I put a big one in a tube and lit it. It shot up and popped and made fireworks go everywhere. The kids loved it. Joseph was sound asleep. I pulled maryann out of her chair and we danced. While we danced I thought to myself that when the fireworks end I will kiss her like never before. At 10 we stood in the driveway and stared straight ahead. I held Maryann's hand and they started. The last firework was shaped like a heart. That's when I kissed her.