Party

~Hunters POV~

Me and maryann are turning 21. We decided to combine our birthdays into one big party at our house. We are gonna have it saturday. Today is Thursday so we need to figure out who to invite. We sat down and after an hour we had our list.

Katie Matthew

Bella. Travis

Tinah. Kevin

Emily. Luke

Ethan

We texted everyone on the list about the party and they all said they would come.

M: hunter Ethan is coming.

H: ok and

M: he was my boyfriend in 7th grade please don't be jealous when he's here

H:....... ok

Today is saturday. Tyler and troye are babysitting all the kids. The first person there was Ethan. Maryann gave him a hug and they sat on the couch. I tried to not be jealous but I can't help it. They where talking and I heard the words miss you. I went over and looked out the window so I could hear. The doorbell rang and it was Katie's boyfriend Matthew. She came out and he kissed her. Hey babe. Hi. They sat on the couch beside maryann and Ethan. Ethan hugged Katie and they all started talking. Them Bella and travis, Tinah and Kevin showed up. Then Emily and Luke came. There was a mountain of presents in the table. I thought if someone sneezed they would fall. I went over to maryann. I pulled her up and kissed her. We started dancing while I sang to her. After a while we ate cake and opened presents. We got a lot of matching things. We got matching pjs, cups, mugs, shoes, shirts, and a bunch of stuff. Everyone went home but Katie's boyfriend stayed, and Emily stayed for a bit. We talked and laughed. Emily went he about 10, tyler and troye brought the kids at 11, Katie fell asleep at 12 and her boyfriend carried her to bed. He stuck his head out and asked him he could stay. I told him we don't care. We put the kids to bed and took a shower. I put on my new pj pants and maryann put her pjs on. They where coca cola pjs. Katie's boyfriend took a picture of us and I made it my lock screen on my phone. We went up to bed and fell asleep. We slept without moving all night long.