Troubles

~Hunters POV~

Kylie and Ryder have been really good but they are starting to act out a little. Phoenix is hitting his terrible 2's at 5 and it's hard to keep him from hitting and biting. He is throwing tantrums too. I got a soda out of the fridge and Ryder started screaming. I ran over to him and Phoenix was biting him. I pulled Phoenix off and spanked his bottom. I took him to his room and shut the gate. He has a locking gate instead of a door. I locked the gate and went back to Ryder. I picked him up and kissed his arm. The twins are turning 3 in a couple days so me and maryann are deciding where to take them. Katie is staying he and keeping Hitchyanya and Joseph. She had her boyfriend to help her too. I think we should take them to a big water park with gokart's and pools and all kinds of stuff. I searched some like that and found one 6 hours away. We decided to take them there. Phoenix will be staying with Emily and Luke. I packed Phoenix's bag and Emily came and picked him up. She told maryann she was sorry about her dad and left. I went up to maryann and kissed her and we packed everything. I got the kids bags and put them in the car. We where about 2 hours into the drive and Kylie had to go potty. We stopped at a gas station and maryann took her. I took Ryder just to see if he would go and he did. I gave him a high five and bought the kids some gummy worms. We put the kids in their seats of the truck and told them to share the gummy worms. We are driving Randy's truck. It's a full size full door, black, and has 20' tires. It has a rising kit on it so it's about 9 feet tall. It came with runner boards so I put them on before we left and we have to climb on them if we want in the truck. We stared driving again and the kids wanted their cups. I pulled them out of the console and handed them to the kids. Drunk on a plane started playing on the radio and I started singing. The kids were laughing and maryann grabbed my hand and sang with me. The kids fell asleep about 4 hours into the drive. I covered them with a big blanket when we were at a red light and turned the air on high. It is really hot so the kids will love this. My phone started ringing and I handed it to maryann. It was Emily. She answered and Emily said Phoenix wont stop kicking Luke and biting her. Maryann told her to spank h and put him in the bedroom and shut the door and lock it. She hung up and laid the phone in my lap. I grabbed her hand and held it. I put our intwined hands on my leg. We drove the rest of the way like this. Maryann fell asleep about an hour before we got there. When we got there I turned the truck off and slid my hand out of hers. I got out and checked into the hotel. I got a cart and loaded everything. I took it to the room and went out to the truck. I brought the seat for the kids that straps on your back with 2 seats behind each other on my back. I put them in it after I put it on. Their heads fell forward and they still slept. I picked maryann up and carried her bridal style to the room. I opened the door and laid her on our bed. We have a queen size bed and the kids had a pack and play but I figure they will sleep with us. I laid maryann in the middle of the bed and covered her up. I put the kids in their pack and play and covered them up. I went to the bathroom and laid down beside maryann. I pulled her into me and she put her head on my chest and that's how we slept.