Waterpark

~Hunters POV~

We got in the bed with the kids about 10 and we all woke up at 7 and went down for breakfast. The kids ate really good. We packed their bags and snacks. I made them both use the potty before we left. Ryder sat in the floor and cried because he didn't want to. I kneeled down and put him on my leg. I rocked him and he calmed down. Kylie came out and I asked him if he wanted me to go with him. He nodded and I carried him into the bathroom. I sat him on the potty and I sat on the bathtub. He cried but he used the potty. I wonder if it hurts him to go.

H: Ryder does it hurt to go pee-pee

R: (crying) yes.

I picked his up and set him on my lap. He may have a bladder infection. I put his underwear on and told him if he has an accident today he wont get in trouble that I'll put a pull-up on him. I buckled his blue striped romper. I picked him up and he cuddled up to me. He said his head hurts I told maryann. She got the children's liquid Motrin out of the bag and gave him some. He laid his head on my chest and cuddled into me. I put his blanket on his back and carried him to the car. Kylie held my hand and maryann carried the bags. I put Ryder in his seat and put Kylie in hers. I put the bags in the back of the truck and got in the drivers side. We drove to the water park and Ryder was asleep. I put my swim suit on left Ryder in his clothes. Maryann and Kylie changed and got in the baby pool. I sat in a lounge chair and held Ryder. He snuggled into my chest and I patted his back. His underwear was wet so I changed him while he slept. I took his romper off and just held him in his pull-up. Maryann's phone started ringing. It was Katie.

H: hello

K: hey hunter

H: hey

K: I have a question

H: what's up

K: hitch is out of food what kind do I buy

H: purina one chewy inside crunchy outside

K: ok thanks. Yall having fun

H: yea maryann is playing with Kylie and I'm holding Ryder. I think he's getting sick. It hurts him to go to the bathroom and his head hurts.

K: oh poor baby. Give him love for me. I'm gonna go her hitch his food.

H: ok talk to you later

K: bye

Who was that maryann yelled. Katie I said. She said ok and started be splashed by Kylie. I hugged Ryder and kissed his head. He stretched but stayed asleep.